IGNORED

Complete Analord Series for Sale with Binder

hijexx

Hi,

Analord 10 with Binder and all Analords, plus the picture disc and AFX/LFO split 12". All records mint and unplayed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=4859692448

Never meant to sell this but I need cash. I know it will find a good home if someone from WATMM buys it.

Mods: Yes, this is my "first" post according to the counters. I've read the forum rules and know it's generally considered bad form to make your first post an ad. I used to be a lot more active a few years ago, had hundreds of posts. Over time and through all the forum crashes, my counters have been reset many times. Also haven't really had time to hang out, so I apologize in advance if it seems like I'm not playing nicely. I brought the Aphex Sonar set to the internet in 2001 through Joyrex.com though so I'd like to think I've paid my dues :)

does this include the cardboard record as well?

Yes, it is still hidden in the vinyl under the embossed Aphex symbol. The hidden flexi-disc of CAT-23 is still hidden in the back flap of the binder too, I didn't want to extract it and mess up the value of the auction.

does this include the cardboard record as well?

Yes, it is still hidden in the vinyl under the embossed Aphex symbol. The hidden flexi-disc of CAT-23 is still hidden in the back flap of the binder too, I didn't want to extract it and mess up the value of the auction.

that's a class answer...

lol

Wow... went for 357.01 USD - hope it helped mate!

Retail, (not counting the AFX/LFO split), Analord is worth 187.00USD (88.00 USD for the binder, and 9.00 USD each EP x 11 (counting the picture disc of 10).

He almost doubled his investment!

Archived