IGNORED

Jackass' Ryan Dunn RIP

soundwave

Guest Coalbucket PI

It is really rough when your obituary mentions things you've put in your bottom.

I also don't condone drinking whole bottles of tequilla, your night will end within half an hour and if you can do it without falling hard into something with corners you should think yourself lucky, plus you might just die

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

Honestly, since he didn't hurt anyone else except the passenger, who wasn't stupid after all, this is perfect.

:shrug:

Yeah wtf xxx...

Guest hahathhat

it always brought a tear to my eye when don vito gave dunn teh chokehold.

now don vito can't be don vito due to court order. dunn died in a fiery car crash. bam is a bitter, divorced alcoholic stranded on satellite radio. just like ol' horward stern

Guest uptown devil

Honestly, since he didn't hurt anyone else except the passenger, who wasn't stupid after all, this is perfect.

Yeah wtf xxx...

you think the passenger didn't know that dunn was drunk? i'm sure he'd been right along side him drinking all night. that's a risk you take when you let your drunk friend drive you home.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Does anyone else think Don Vito got a really rough break for basically being very drunk while signing autographs?

Guest hahathhat

Does anyone else think Don Vito got a really rough break for basically being very drunk while signing autographs?

any resentment towards this man is merely misplaced envy. he is beavis, he is butthead, he is the inappropriate uncle all in one. and now he is legally barred from being such. quoth the vito in court, "JUSS KILL ME NAOW. AUGHHhhh! *wavy arm motion*"

Guest AcrossCanyons

Yeah wtf xxx...

you think the passenger didn't know that dunn was drunk? i'm sure he'd been right along side him drinking all night. that's a risk you take when you let your drunk friend drive you home.

yeah but calling it "perfect" when somebody else was killed because of his actions is a bit wrong.

Guest Iain C

delet taught me that drunk driving is safe. awepittance taught me to trust NOBODY. the rest of you credulous sheep - listen up and learn a thing or two:

RYAN DUNN HUMAN SACRIFICE

Reading through the news today I came across the article about the “Jackass” Star Ryan Dunn being killed in a car crash, at first nothing seemed out of place or strange, until I started to read through the news article and the numbers seemed to jump of the page.

The 34-year-old daredevil was driving his Porsche when it flew over a guardrail on Route 322 in Pennsylvania and crashed into a tree, bursting into flames, at around 3am today. Source

322 – let’s take a closer look at this number

322 is pseudonymous with the Skull and Bones society with members from high ranking family’s like the Bush, Bundy, Harriman, Lord, Phelps, Rockefeller, Taft, and Whitney just to name a few. This Illuminati group have an obsession with numbers For example; the “master numbers” having special meaning has been understood in many cultures for thousands of years. Master numbers are “11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, etc.” The Illuminati a few hundred years ago decided to use master numbers in their plans. However, the concept of master numbers was something the Illuminati did NOT invent —they borrowed this concept from previous cultures.

Just to point out if you haven’t already spotted coincidences in the above numbers – 11 (911), 77 (London bombings) there are a lot more coincidences but I wont list them here.

Not only is it strange that Ryan Dunn was killed on route 322 it was in fact also the summer solstice when he met his untimely death – June the 21st is one of the Illuminati human sacrifice nights!

The occult calendar is comprised of four periods of 13 weeks each. We listed below.

1. Winter Solstice – 13 weeks – Minor sabbath

a. December 21 – Yule

b. December 21-22 – Winter Solstice/Yule. One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

c. February 1 and 2 – Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog’s Day. One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

d. February 14 – Valentine’s Day

2. Spring Equinox – 13 weeks – Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. March 21-22 – Goddess Ostara – Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

b. April 1 – All Fool’s Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year’s Day!

c. April 19 – May 1 – Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

d. April 30 – May 1 – Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch’s Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati’s second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

3. Summer Solstice – 13 weeks – When the sun reaches its northernmost point in its journey across the sky

a. June 21 – 22 – Summer Solstice

b. June 21 – Litha is one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

c. July 4, America’s Independence Day, is 13 days after Day of Litha and 66 days from April 30

d. July 19 – 13 days before Lughnasa

e. July 31 – August 1 – Lughnasa, Great Sabbat Festival. August – One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

4. Autumnal Equinox – 13 weeks – Minor Sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. September 21 – Mabon – one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

b. September 21 -22 – Autumnal Equinox

c. October 31 – Samhain, also known as Halloween, or All Hallows Eve. This date is the Illuminati’s highest day of human sacrifice

Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

Not only is june 21st an Illuminati human sacrifice night the preferred way of having this human sacrice is by burning

The Carthaginian priests renewed their divine power by persuading the people to sacrifice their children to Moloch. ‘The children were laid on the hands of a calf-headed image of bronze, from which they slid into a fiery oven, while the people danced to the music of flutes and timbrels to drown out the shrieks of the burning victims.

Source: http://www.illuminati-news.com/cult-of-human-sacrifice.htm

Now let me break this down -

• Ryan Dunn was killed on Route 322 (Skull and Bones “Illuminati” society)

• Killed on the summer solstice (June 21 – Litha is one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights)

• Burned alive

The constant play with numbers and the ritual killings by the Illuminati has been going on for many many years – its not until you start to delve a little deeper do you see the coincidences as I have mentioned above, there have been many “Celebrity” sarifices over the years by the Illuminati, this is not the first nor will it be the last.

Was Ryan Dunn death purely and accident or an Illuminati human sacrifice – I will let you decide

delet taught me that drunk driving is safe. awepittance taught me to trust NOBODY. the rest of you credulous sheep - listen up and learn a thing or two:

RYAN DUNN HUMAN SACRIFICE

Reading through the news today I came across the article about the “Jackass” Star Ryan Dunn being killed in a car crash, at first nothing seemed out of place or strange, until I started to read through the news article and the numbers seemed to jump of the page.

The 34-year-old daredevil was driving his Porsche when it flew over a guardrail on Route 322 in Pennsylvania and crashed into a tree, bursting into flames, at around 3am today. Source

322 – let’s take a closer look at this number

322 is pseudonymous with the Skull and Bones society with members from high ranking family’s like the Bush, Bundy, Harriman, Lord, Phelps, Rockefeller, Taft, and Whitney just to name a few. This Illuminati group have an obsession with numbers For example; the “master numbers” having special meaning has been understood in many cultures for thousands of years. Master numbers are “11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, etc.” The Illuminati a few hundred years ago decided to use master numbers in their plans. However, the concept of master numbers was something the Illuminati did NOT invent —they borrowed this concept from previous cultures.

Just to point out if you haven’t already spotted coincidences in the above numbers – 11 (911), 77 (London bombings) there are a lot more coincidences but I wont list them here.

Not only is it strange that Ryan Dunn was killed on route 322 it was in fact also the summer solstice when he met his untimely death – June the 21st is one of the Illuminati human sacrifice nights!

The occult calendar is comprised of four periods of 13 weeks each. We listed below.

1. Winter Solstice – 13 weeks – Minor sabbath

a. December 21 – Yule

b. December 21-22 – Winter Solstice/Yule. One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

c. February 1 and 2 – Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog’s Day. One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

d. February 14 – Valentine’s Day

2. Spring Equinox – 13 weeks – Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. March 21-22 – Goddess Ostara – Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

b. April 1 – All Fool’s Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year’s Day!

c. April 19 – May 1 – Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

d. April 30 – May 1 – Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch’s Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati’s second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

3. Summer Solstice – 13 weeks – When the sun reaches its northernmost point in its journey across the sky

a. June 21 – 22 – Summer Solstice

b. June 21 – Litha is one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

c. July 4, America’s Independence Day, is 13 days after Day of Litha and 66 days from April 30

d. July 19 – 13 days before Lughnasa

e. July 31 – August 1 – Lughnasa, Great Sabbat Festival. August – One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

4. Autumnal Equinox – 13 weeks – Minor Sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. September 21 – Mabon – one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights

b. September 21 -22 – Autumnal Equinox

c. October 31 – Samhain, also known as Halloween, or All Hallows Eve. This date is the Illuminati’s highest day of human sacrifice

Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

Not only is june 21st an Illuminati human sacrifice night the preferred way of having this human sacrice is by burning

The Carthaginian priests renewed their divine power by persuading the people to sacrifice their children to Moloch. ‘The children were laid on the hands of a calf-headed image of bronze, from which they slid into a fiery oven, while the people danced to the music of flutes and timbrels to drown out the shrieks of the burning victims.

Source: http://www.illuminati-news.com/cult-of-human-sacrifice.htm

Now let me break this down -

• Ryan Dunn was killed on Route 322 (Skull and Bones “Illuminati” society)

• Killed on the summer solstice (June 21 – Litha is one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights)

• Burned alive

The constant play with numbers and the ritual killings by the Illuminati has been going on for many many years – its not until you start to delve a little deeper do you see the coincidences as I have mentioned above, there have been many “Celebrity” sarifices over the years by the Illuminati, this is not the first nor will it be the last.

Was Ryan Dunn death purely and accident or an Illuminati human sacrifice – I will let you decide

:emotawesomepm9:

Basically, drunk-driving a Porsche is shorthand for I'm a twat, sorry guys. I'd rather have my obit describe what's gone up my bum than say I died driving a Porsche while intoxicated.

Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is Drunken Porsche Inferno.

that is extremely hilarious, thank you and i mean it this is not sarcasm i guess saying 'lol' would have been more appropriate

lol @ skull and bones being an illuminati group. I can say with authority that skull and bones is most certainly only for chuckleheads.

chucklehead and yale graduate is basically one coterminous circle in a Venn diagram

Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is Drunken Porsche Inferno.

that is extremely hilarious, thank you and i mean it this is not sarcasm i guess saying 'lol' would have been more appropriate

I am so confused.

Archived