IGNORED

Activists arrested, accused of feeding homeless in Orlando

Dale

Guest uptown devil

when i was in vancouver i paid a homeless guy $20 to get me weed and he just went running off with my money. homeless people suck.

seems like homeless people are smarter than you

of all places on the planet to fail at scoring weed…you played yourself sonny…you deserve to be vicked outta 20 smackeroos……. ,with about 10 minutes of forethought you could have easily met someone online in a pro cannabis forum -maybe even thru this very forum itself!!!- and hooked up insane kind kush for weeks at regular retail :duckhunt::facepalm:

it was 4am and we'd been drinking all day, so why don't you suck on my balls you pontificating, pompous buffoon.

and why are you talking like it's the 1920's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here they arrest the homeless for "stealing" food that was already thrown away in the garbage container

it was bad for buisiness

capitalism ftw

wow really !! How did i miss this thread.

I've heard that instead of giving the food out or even just leaving it packaged in the bin for hungry people to find, some supermarkets actually make their employees tear open the food and pour dye on it to make it unusable. Even stuff that will technically be "in date" until the next morning. Evil cunts.

News article (with video): http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/5-more-arrested-accused-of-feeding-homeless-in-1528523.html

Orlando police arrested five more activists from behind a makeshift buffet table at Lake Eola Park on Wednesday evening, bringing to a dozen the number charged in the past week with violating city restrictions on feeding the homeless.

The members of the group Food Not Bombs were ladling out corn on the cob, rice, beans and watermelon to about 35 people when they were handcuffed. About two dozen activists and homeless people booed and chanted "Food is a right, not a privilege" as they were loaded into a waiting police van.

recent arrests last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDD6FtNMpNw

Discuss

This is in the US? I'd better be more careful eating in public.

Archived