IGNORED

un-flashy "alt" Fashion Websites

Salvatorin

1356921_me_in_nylon_wing_jacket_layout.jpg?1308825063

have to spoiler the 2nd one because it might cause a lollocaust

yeah dude, nsfw

but wait is this thread a complaint thread or request thread? do you want to know how to dress this well?

look in the mirror and ask yourself if you want to be a better person

ask yourself if you want to walk down the street, head held high

ask yourself if you don't mind wearing a fedora or your girlfriend's sunglasses and accessories

this is request thread man. when I look at people dressed all silly it makes me happy. did I say silly? I meant intelligent dance music.

and even though they look silly at the same time I'm like "I like it. I love it. I need it."

and at best just dressing ridiculously wit no sense of what goes together at all is not really what i want 2 see

want 2 see well composed and refreshingly vibrant mixes of vintage clothes but with current spin

and even though vibrant, not shocking or anything

kind of like what granpas wear

yeah. I like that one too. Genuinely.

but I find it bizarre that someone would pay much money for that. I could recreate that look for less then 20 dollars.

oh and I was referring to the dashiki looking thing and and the white cutoffs

sartorialist is sometimes nice but mostly more of the same

why does fashion seem to always equal dress clothes. what is with this horsehockey. fashion sux, its run by rich assholes.

does the word 'fashion' have to imply beautiful rich people making boring faces wearing boring clothes

Archived