IGNORED

film screengrabs and quotes

oscillik

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't like the big lebowski at all

how many times have you seen it? only reason i ask is because when i saw it the first time, i couldn't stand it...didn't get it at all.

i watched it a second time, a good few months afterwards and it all clicked into place.

There are things I like about the Big Lebowski in the abstract, but when it comes down to it, the film just has too much yelling in it. Even the Dude who is supposed to be mellow is often yelling at people. The film feels like it should have a generous, stoner spirit but somehow it ended up shrill and for me, kind of unpleasant. I like certain scenes a lot, but not the entirety. Feel that way about most Coen Bros films, actually.

lebowski-opinion.jpg

i don't like the big lebowski at all

how many times have you seen it? only reason i ask is because when i saw it the first time, i couldn't stand it...didn't get it at all.

i watched it a second time, a good few months afterwards and it all clicked into place.

There are things I like about the Big Lebowski in the abstract, but when it comes down to it, the film just has too much yelling in it. Even the Dude who is supposed to be mellow is often yelling at people. The film feels like it should have a generous, stoner spirit but somehow it ended up shrill and for me, kind of unpleasant. I like certain scenes a lot, but not the entirety. Feel that way about most Coen Bros films, actually.

lebowski-opinion.jpg

Predator_Billy_Hawkins1.jpg

madmax-foot.gif

"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. "

madmax-cut-through-your-leg.gif

"Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."

Guest GrandPopPoplock

golden_child-1.jpg

"I-II-IIIII-I-I......want the knife...........please"

I watched this a few days ago and it's still funny as hell .

TIMELESS .

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Picture8-1.png

''For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.''

Picture8-1.png

''For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.''

:lol:

One of my favourite movie quotes ever

Picture8-1.png

Also Raul Julias worst role.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Picture8-1.png

Also Raul Julias worst BEST role.

Fixed !

hotdogdan-3.gif

Archived