IGNORED

film screengrabs and quotes

oscillik

Jaws+Pic+009.jpg

There she blows!--there she blows! A hump like a snow-hill! It is Moby Dick!

jaws_robert_shaw_roy_scheider_richard_dreyfuss.jpg

Start her, now; give 'em the long and strong stroke, Tashtego. Start her, Tash, my boy--start her, all; but keep cool, keep cool--cucumbers is the word--easy, easy--only start her like grim death and grinning devils, and raise the buried dead perpendicular out of their graves, boys--that's all. Start her!

jaws1.jpg

From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4rey1.png

(no words necessary)

600full-loaded-weapon-1-screenshot.jpg

"i had a feeling we were being followed"

i get the feeling that you would be awesome to watch some Police Squad with whilst partaking of alcohol. or even without the alcohol.

i approve. :beer:

Jaws+Pic+009.jpg

There she blows!--there she blows! A hump like a snow-hill! It is Moby Dick!

jaws_robert_shaw_roy_scheider_richard_dreyfuss.jpg

Start her, now; give 'em the long and strong stroke, Tashtego. Start her, Tash, my boy--start her, all; but keep cool, keep cool--cucumbers is the word--easy, easy--only start her like grim death and grinning devils, and raise the buried dead perpendicular out of their graves, boys--that's all. Start her!

jaws1.jpg

From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

moby-dick-poster.jpg

Smile, you son of a bitch!

or,

WHITE

WHALE!

HOLY

GRAIL!

Archived