IGNORED

film screengrabs and quotes

oscillik

jawsind.jpg

You know that was the time I was most frightened? Waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water, three hundred and sixteen men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ackbar.jpg

ITS A TRAP :emotawesomepm9:

fyi, would have been funnier if you used the Ackbar emoticon in lieu of an actual screenshot, just to subvert thread expectations a bit.

tobacco21.jpg

SO WHAT. YOU FIND YOURSELF SOME LOCAL TAIL AND COMPLETELY FORGET WHAT TEAM YOU'RE PLAYING FOR?

doesn't work if you post the picture and then quote it yourself.

that was a different thread. the rules have changed :emotawesomepm9:

read my rules :rtfm:

Ackbar.jpg

fyi, would have been funnier if you used the Ackbar emoticon in lieu of an actual screenshot, just to subvert thread expectations a bit.

Am a star trek (trekkie) guy not a star wars guy, So I couldn't give a flying f**k what the screenshot even is.

Ackbar.jpg

Am a star trek (trekkie) guy not a star wars guy, So I couldn't give a flying f**k what the screenshot even is.

so you admit you're just trolling

finally

Ackbar.jpg

so you admit you're just trolling

finally

tbh watmm is just one big troll anyway

chaos.jpg

Chaos Yada Yada.... Im always on the look out for the next Ex-Mrs Malcolm

adz449.jpg

Evolutionary biology is one of the greatest forces the planet has ever seen but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.

Picture4-2.png

This damn bike! I hate this bike. I hate this frickin' bike! Stupid bike.

oh my lolololol. you have no idea the inside joke we have on this exact scene at work. fucking lol, im pissing mysef. :beer: jefferoo!!!

chaos.jpg

Chaos Yada Yada.... Im always on the look out for the next Ex-Mrs Malcolm

adz449.jpg

Evolutionary biology is one of the greatest forces the planet has ever seen but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.

Man, I have to watch that movie again.

Picture4-2.png

This damn bike! I hate this bike. I hate this frickin' bike! Stupid bike.

oh my lolololol. you have no idea the inside joke we have on this exact scene at work. fucking lol, im pissing mysef. :beer: jefferoo!!!

Sadly for me, it's the story of my life right now. :facepalm:

Archived