IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

some weirdo is walking around where i live smashing peoples windows at random (@ 1 am), and i live on the bottom floor, so i just ran around my apartment looking for something that can be used as a non lethal weapon, all i've got so far is a cardboard pipe of some kind (for posters i think). :shuriken:

You still with us?

Guest Rambo

all over my chest

is this why you thanked me for the cowboy boot video?

or did i?

........Did i?

Guest Rambo

what's the vid?

i whored it out in the recent artwork thread too.

I just paused it at 0:45 and had a great stealth wank. Keep them coming if you can.

some weirdo is walking around where i live smashing peoples windows at random (@ 1 am), and i live on the bottom floor, so i just ran around my apartment looking for something that can be used as a non lethal weapon, all i've got so far is a cardboard pipe of some kind (for posters i think). :shuriken:

You still with us?

aye, seems he got bored after a while and walked off. i guess everyone just assumed everyone else called the cops, so noone actually called the cops. oh well, my windows are still intact.

what's the vid?

i whored it out in the recent artwork thread too.

I just paused it at 0:45 and had a great stealth wank. Keep them coming if you can.

·_·

the 11th—just a few days from now. i feel like i might actually get 5000 views today, but at a little more than 8000 views total, i'm still way behind the competition :spiteful:

and by :spiteful: i mean i will hack other contestants' accounts. HACK THE PLANET

Guest sine

burnt all my old diaries and journals.

while crying?

yeah but...there was smoke in my eyes :closedeyes:

I only did it because Im relocating and have too much stuff though. :biggrin:

Ever heard of a scanner.

It's a bit hard when you use it to dry your eyes, but you get there eventually. :mellow:

Sure.

Ever heard of bad poetry?I just cant risk it... :biggrin:

watched the 20 minute bioshock infinite gameplay video on gametrailers.

I never understood why anyone would spoil the first minutes of a game by watching a video of it.

The great thing about the first bioshock was the feeling of "WTF is going on here?". I think you kind of ruin that by watching that kind of video.

Anyway.. I'm fucking psyched for Bioshock Infinite.

watched the 20 minute bioshock infinite gameplay video on gametrailers.

I never understood why anyone would spoil the first minutes of a game by watching a video of it.

The great thing about the first bioshock was the feeling of "WTF is going on here?". I think you kind of ruin that by watching that kind of video.

Anyway.. I'm fucking psyched for Bioshock Infinite.

the game won't be released for atleast another year so everything they show you in the video you'll probably have forgotten by then. also they just kinda rush through it, when i play i'll walk around real slow and carefully study everything.

farted at least...twenty times in this 20'x20' room over the course of my half-day at work. stealth mode.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Checked out some nutters and man'n'ageetar garbage at an open mic night. 20% funny, 80% horrible.

Woke up due to excess outside noise. Decided I shouldn't put the barber lady through the difficult task of having to deal with my dirty hangover breath this morning. I guess I'll wait till next week to get my hair cut.

And scratched the hell out of my ball area.

Guest placidburp

Watched Funny or Die presents......it was horrifically unfunny! Maybe I missed the point?

Archived