IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just had this image of the planet being fucked 4 way, the US fucking it in the ass , while it gives head to david cameron, all puffy faced and hurrican like, while it gives hand jobs, to whatever other powers manifest itself, all blowy eyed and running out of steam if not ozone layer

the more it blows the less oxygen it recieves

LOL

Just went and bought some beer for tonight. Went to Argos and bought a new external hard drive. Went round to see my bro's new flat. Kicked the cat off my desk chair. Now contemplating whether to do some course work or just start drinking :shrug:

n didn't post to google+/ came back from a work piss up, and found everyone's ability to pour it down lacking. Then went on with one worker against my interest to a strip club. Drank way more than him whilst yawning metaphorically at nakedness. Then went back to work to fix up a few issues that happened cause a stand in was there, had a cutey customer try her best lines on me, felt chuffed. Will get back to her when i'm sober.

I was just about to create a Google+ account but then I thought to myself, 'fuck, I don't want another online profile to maintain' and then I closed the tab.

bummer, i still want to use it to push out music to close mabib. Has it's point, just have to not think about it as yet another .. blog. But a circle for dlee an friends. ;-] wair wee kan soe blend ..

Guest Deep Fried Everything

watched the us women's soccer team let a world cup victory literally slide through their fingers (not solo's fault)

what is "doing" musics to you, troon? just wondering

i think i may be doing musics right now

but what i just got done doing was walking home from the thai restaurant, where i ate much curry.

we're not ones for giving details regarding most things for fear of revealing true identity. what you know

is what you have been lead to believe and nothing more. we intend no harm

Guest AcrossCanyons

is troon back to pretending he's a collective of mysterious people? ugh. i think that is my least favourite troon personality.

found out about Plaid performing their soundtrack to Tekkonkinkreet at the Opera House in Aug, so fucking hyped

Guest Iain C

Read a 90s-era interview with David Tibet on the Wire magazine website. What an absolute bellend he is.

Archived