IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

Guest Coalbucket PI

Emailed a complaint to ATP about security not letting me use the toilets this Sunday at the Portishead show and forcing me and my girlfriend to piss in the trees like wild dirty animals

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made and ate sea bass fillets with ginger, lime and chilli with mediterranean mash (yellow peppers, black olives and cherry tomatoes.)

Now feeling very happy with myself :happy:

found out about Plaid performing their soundtrack to Tekkonkinkreet at the Opera House in Aug, so fucking hyped

!!!!

yes indeed, link

i just went to a chinese buffet with my mom and the bill was 40 dollars plus 6 dollars of tip that they tagged on. i feel like i was raped up the ass.

Guest viscosity

came back from the diner, gonna watch the rest of this Waco doc. checked my email impatiently for a FFC that i ordered. listening to Ochre. posted on watmm

Guest uptown devil

went for a long bike ride and the bolt for the seat came loose at the halfway point, forcing me to ride the 5 miles back standing. then, right as i was getting home some asshole bee stung me through my shirt.

it was still a good time though. :cisfor:

Ate some sushi/tempura/miso soup and listened to the last couple tracks off Christ Illusion, Slayer's best album since Reign in Blood.

:beer: no wonder your music kicks ass

Ate some sushi/tempura/miso soup and listened to the last couple tracks off Christ Illusion, Slayer's best album since Reign in Blood.

:beer: no wonder your music kicks ass

:beer: Thanks man! I saw them live for the first time last night, holy fuck! I hope I am half that bad-ass when I hit 50. I started making a track out of split second Slayer samples as soon as I got home, heheh...

Just ate 3 tacos, going to get back to work on that Slayer track now.

Archived