IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ate some sushi/tempura/miso soup and listened to the last couple tracks off Christ Illusion, Slayer's best album since Reign in Blood.

:beer: no wonder your music kicks ass

:beer: Thanks man! I saw them live for the first time last night, holy fuck! I hope I am half that bad-ass when I hit 50. I started making a track out of split second Slayer samples as soon as I got home, heheh...

Just ate 3 tacos, going to get back to work on that Slayer track now.

oh man, tacos and slayer? does it get any better?

i hope you post the slayer track!! have you ever heard amon tobin's slayer boot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ3MyINmtXs&feature=related

oh man, tacos and slayer? does it get any better?

Not really!

i hope you post the slayer track!! have you ever heard amon tobin's slayer boot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ3MyINmtXs&feature=related

Thanks for that, I hadn't heard it before. Very cool. If my slayer track ends up being any good, I'll send you the mp3 when it's done!

• 1 month later...
Guest uptown devil

just peeled five dead flies off of my eyeballs after biking in the woods. i'm thinking about wearing some rec specs next time.

drank until i forgot about today—now i'm fucking around with the synthesizer i just now got the chance to start fucking around with, and watching some doc i found on reddit.

woke up too late for work, neck hurts, smoked 2 cigarettes, drank a bit of coke, didn't look in the mirror,

got coffee from that bakery where this girl works, I like her, I think she is polisch,

she has a big head but still is sort of beautiful, her beauty is ex nagativo (lack of disgust, according to David Wallace,

that writer guy that hung himself). I won't ask if she wants a date with me, because being a sociopath ain't ez boys, thoughts of a simple man

Thinking-4.jpg

Guest Xenblake

Watched the last clown starring Andy Jenkinson, Jon Jenkinson and Philie T. Still the best film of all time.

Hi, whats the story with this film? Couldn't find anything about it on imdb/google search.

Watched the last clown starring Andy Jenkinson, Jon Jenkinson and Philie T. Still the best film of all time.

Hi, whats the story with this film? Couldn't find anything about it on imdb/google search.

http://www.myspace.com/video/chelmsfordfilmsociety/the-last-clown/4317080 there's a lot more where that came from lol

spent most of the workday trying to get this damn "security protection" malware out of my laptop. i got the initial infection out within 10-15 minutes, but there was a lingering instance of some strange .exe that i could not terminate, after much hassle i found out the os had actually been rooted. had to use kaspersky tdsskiller

Archived