IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xenblake

Watched the last clown starring Andy Jenkinson, Jon Jenkinson and Philie T. Still the best film of all time.

Hi, whats the story with this film? Couldn't find anything about it on imdb/google search.

http://www.myspace.com/video/chelmsfordfilmsociety/the-last-clown/4317080 there's a lot more where that came from lol

I was expecting some indie film but not this indie! You and your mates mucking around? And hey! Tom Jenkinsons doppelganger!

Watched the last clown starring Andy Jenkinson, Jon Jenkinson and Philie T. Still the best film of all time.

Hi, whats the story with this film? Couldn't find anything about it on imdb/google search.

http://www.myspace.com/video/chelmsfordfilmsociety/the-last-clown/4317080 there's a lot more where that came from lol

I was expecting some indie film but not this indie! You and your mates mucking around? And hey! Tom Jenkinsons doppelganger!

LMFAO, never saw this one. doppelganger? that's his brother(s).

Took a sip from a microwaved cup of day old coffee. It's actually pretty good. I microwave my coffee for precisely 77 seconds every time. It makes it the perfect temperature for drinking.

Depends on the amount of liquid. So it would be useful if you measured the quantity that you are microwaving for us. So that we can vary our times based on the Zephyr_Nova standard.

Guest Xenblake

LOL & doh, didn't make the connection. Was not even aware Tom had siblings, let alone in the film industry. Oh well you learn something new everyday right.

Took a sip from a microwaved cup of day old coffee. It's actually pretty good. I microwave my coffee for precisely 77 seconds every time. It makes it the perfect temperature for drinking.

Depends on the amount of liquid. So it would be useful if you measured the quantity that you are microwaving for us. So that we can vary our times based on the Zephyr_Nova standard.

260ml, sometimes a little more. Never less.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL & doh, didn't make the connection. Was not even aware Tom had siblings, let alone in the film industry. Oh well you learn something new everyday right.

lol "film industry"

also: ceephax acid crew?

I tried to get my fucking wow account running again, but it seems that some asshole stole it and changed everything, so I can't retrieve any password nor get support from the "new, shiny-ass support site" that needs users password to run, but, since I dont have it, its complete shitsemen,

fucking typing in this cold bumass weather. im covered in like 4 layers of clothing and i have a cold...fatigue is preventing me from operating at top writing capacity...is utterly infuriating.

Archived