IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

Watched Van Morrison strut around in a little leather jacket for an hour and a half. Very good, I could have watched for another few hours. From the cheap seats you could have put a hat and sunglasses on David Jason and I would have believed it. Surprisingly he played some old classics. There was a song which mentioned facebook and twitter though. The old woman next to me smelled strongly of orange peel. Before the show began her already drunk husband spoke a few unintelligible sentences at me. I made out "John Lee Hooker" so I think the topic was music.

Sure I slurped it, but I slurped it like an asshole with a spoon, not straight from the bowl as intended.

I just bought an electric razor to keep my stubble at a perfectly even length at all times. This way i will never again look like I'm either 14 or a haggard bum. I also ate some pizza and listened to Merzbow in the rain. Really I didn't just do any of this, it was more than 15 minutes ago that it all went down. I'm sorry I lied to you watmm.

Sure I slurped it, but I slurped it like an asshole with a spoon, not straight from the bowl as intended.

I just bought an electric razor to keep my stubble at a perfectly even length at all times. This way i will never again look like I'm either 14 or a haggard bum. I also ate some pizza and listened to Merzbow in the rain. Really I didn't just do any of this, it was more than 15 minutes ago that it all went down. I'm sorry I lied to you watmm.

yeah well i read it 1:09:00 later.

had a cool conversation with a good friend about not-shrugging-off ideas you disagree with. we ended the conversation with 'i can safely say i completely agree with you' and shook hands.

aka jbc

Archived