IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a girl said i look like someone who used to do Argos adverts but she couldn't think of his name and that was the only clue she had. so i was just looking at some Argos adverts and the only possible option is Richard E Grant. surprised he did Argos adverts.

I just drank a pint of near boiling water infused with 3 birdseye chillis, 1" cubed root ginger, 2 garlic cloves, black pepper, fresh mint leaves, honey and lemon juice

Good luck cold germs

Some chick said i look like the guy from "Im on a boat" and she wouldve believed if i had said yes.

Also, i just ate a firecracker

Everyone wants to have sex with that guy.

Asking if you're that guy is basically asking if it's ok to have sex with you.

edit: but now you've gone and blown out your insides with that firecracker, so I guess no sex for you.

I'd rather have bottled water than fluoride. And before the other side comes in to try and convince me about the benefits of flushing something straight past them into your body in the vain hope that it'll help your teeth. I don't fucking care

It wasn't really to do with the benefits or the human body. He was all fucking uppity about the state that un-needed things like producing water bottles does to the enviroment. I pointed out, in a harsh manor, how I was filling it up with water each time and not throwing it away after one use. This didn't stop the cunt so I went on about my choices of using that or a small paper cup which is thrown away and a new one used every time. I carried on about where paper comes from and in no uncertain terms explained what would happen if he didn't have oxygen.

He then left.

Forgot the work phone in my pocket. Had to drive back there to drop the fucker off. Then whilst in town, tried out an ibanez artcore that was purportedly on special, but i know what they're really worth. Also, the G string kept slipping out of tune and it had something rattling around inside the body that wouldn't come out.

losers.

I'd rather have bottled water than fluoride. And before the other side comes in to try and convince me about the benefits of flushing something straight past them into your body in the vain hope that it'll help your teeth. I don't fucking care

me too

Guest uptown devil

went over the handle bars last night drunk-biking to the bar. fortunately i landed in a ninja roll and didn't hurt myself or even rip my clothes. the front wheel was completely fucked though and i had to carry the bike for the last mile. on the way home, my friend ate shit going way too fast and broke his shoulder/smashed his face.

bikes were a bad idea

Archived