what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Infinite Bro Times

BRO

I made a fuckin brotastic breakfast burrito like yah check it

Cheese and all dat shit plus diced fried potatoes plus diced up sausages plus eggs that were OUT OF THIS WORLD

yknow those bros that cook eggs with milk well I COOKED THEM WITH HALF N HALF and guess what else

Thyme

and

Parsley

and

Ginger

and

Nacho Cheese Seasoning used to make flavored popcorn

I didn't have no god damn peppers but if I did THOSE SHITS WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THIS BURRITO

IT WAS MADNESS

I ate it with fire sauce from taco bell

• 4 weeks later...
Guest uptown devil

just pulled a massive fucking tick out of my cat's skin. this was a new experience for me, and not one that i am particularly fond of.

it looked like this:

cat-tick.jpg

god damn my skin is crawling right now.

in the novel, the male to female ratio is 2:1 because of environmental toxins that mutate the x chromosome, so a lot of guys are homosexual 'cause there ain't no pussy around.

upside: there are also cyborgs.

watmm is gay.

I liked how watmm called me a gay magnet in the past years, then I post a pic of myself and everyone is like : "I'd do you".

I'm not a gay magnet. I'm a sexual orientation advisor.

Feel lost ? come see me and I'll help you find your path.

Went to some record shops. Bought some old Byrds vinyl. Bought a book for £2 (Anthony Burgess - 1995) and creeping bent compilation CD for £1 and a Henning Mankell book for Mrs LUDD. Had a cup of tea. Bought some cheese, chillis, baguettes, butter, t bags, milk and apaper for lunch.

Archived