IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

just pulled a massive fucking tick out of my cat's skin. this was a new experience for me, and not one that i am particularly fond of.

it looked like this:

cat-tick.jpg

god damn my skin is crawling right now.

that looks like the "brain" from starship troopers

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just pulled a massive fucking tick out of my cat's skin. this was a new experience for me, and not one that i am particularly fond of.

it looked like this:

cat-tick.jpg

count yourself lucky. i've had one of those in my nutsack.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

handed a tax bill (letter) to my landlord's brother

it's a very exciting thursday afternoon in chicago

it looked like this:

cat-tick.jpg

oh snap! i had one on my side once. must have crawled there while i was golfing on a sunday. i noticed it on wednesday because it almost on my back but under my arm kind of. the dr gave me these horse pills just in case it was carrying lime. those things made me shit hot rain for 7 days straight. terrible.

it looked like this:

cat-tick.jpg

oh snap! i had one on my side once. must have crawled there while i was golfing on a sunday. i noticed it on wednesday because it almost on my back but under my arm kind of. the dr gave me these horse pills just in case it was carrying lime. those things made me shit hot rain for 7 days straight. terrible.

the little fucker burrowed into my soft velvety nutsack while i was camping all weekend lying around in my shorts.. didn't notice it til i got home and was having a bath, cleaning my under carriage. it was fairly engorged by this time. i meant to go to the docs to let him inspect my balls but never got round to it. i'm fairly sure i didn't get testicular limes disease. they still work anyway.

Guest uptown devil

i see it, minus the wrinkly vagina in the middle of their face.

11746ys.jpg

are you fucking serious? inside? more story please

sweet christmas christ, these things creep me out like no other. the idea that you can manage to not notice something boring in your skin like that for days.. fuck! i always had the notion that they were microscopic until i found the one on my cat that was the size and color of a lime skittle.

i see it, minus the wrinkly vagina in the middle of their face.

11746ys.jpg

are you fucking serious? inside? more story please

just the head in, fat arse(getting fatter) out.

drank a mug of decaf coffee. i've been off coffee for a while because i can't handle the caffeine but it still felt a little caffeinated so fuck i dunno,

i do love the taste of it though.

drank a mug of decaf coffee. i've been off coffee for a while because i can't handle the caffeine but it still felt a little caffeinated so fuck i dunno,

i do love the taste of it though.

really? i've discovered that i can have 1 espresso shot without any problems (used to drink big mugs of strong drip-brewed coffee that fucked me up) but that is my limit, for a day. decaf does nothing at all. i can have free and very good coffee, so it's nice to have one occasionally. but the whole thinking it's a required part of daily functioning thing is gone (it's the opposite).

I put the porcelain bowl that i am to eat my breakfast cereal from in the freezer, so that when i pour the milk over my bix it doesn't deviate from cold to room temperature before i'm finished eating those bix.

Combating the effects of summer 101.

well done, you're on your way to fame and fortune.

The first footwork i heard sounded like a drum and bass intro that never kicked into the rest of the song. I was thinking at the time that if you treated it that way, with twisted little paradiddles and moushy synth ideas or reverby chants or whatever. You might be able to do something with the style. Of course you would bring the beats too. Just because.

;-p

Tied up the garden pond for the coming winter and now just drank 2 bottles of peroni and munched a bag of roast beef & mustard crisps.

I am now going to spin Burial/Massive Attack vinyl and contemplate my afternoon.....

(might have a wank :biggrin: )

Just got a statement from Bank of Scotland saying I owe them £0.07 a month after I paid off the card I had with them. Up until now they have been getting all my payments online.

For this fucking tight-arse, bullshit they are getting a cheque.

Fuck you BOS

Archived