IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

Guest Iain C

Got to work, drank some delicious black coffee, fired up Word, getting ready to finish off some writing.

Downloaded music. Wrote some thank-you cards.

"Dear Radiohead,

Thanks for the album.

Best wishes and all my love,

Capsaicin"

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stoppit

just got off the phone to the bank. I ordered a laptop a week ago, got order confirmation email, and dispatch notice email. Checked the delivery status this morning, and it's on it's way, should be here in the next couple of hours. The bank decided to decline the transaction this morning, phoning me at 9:30. The laptop was in transit on the UPS van as of 8:30. Looks like I'm getting a free laptop (I'm sure I can expect a call from Dell anytime soon)

Guest AcrossCanyons

regretting the subway breakfast sandwich I had this morning. just had one of the most horrible shits in my entire life.

Guest disparaissant

started seeing spots and realized i was getting a massive fuckoff migraine but that doesn't change the fact that the landlady is going to drop by in 4 hours and my place is a bit of a wreck atm.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Coffee, sarcastic comment on facebook that I'm not unsure about whether it was a good idea

started seeing spots and realized i was getting a massive fuckoff migraine but that doesn't change the fact that the landlady is going to drop by in 4 hours and my place is a bit of a wreck atm.

Aww, fuck. I'm sorry. The spots and auras before a migraine are like little signs on a one way street saying "your day is going to suck: 1 m" and "you will know such agony!: 2 m" and "No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering: 666 ft" and then the Cenobites come apparently... what I'm saying is I feel for you.

went to asda, got a ciabata, tomatoes, empire magazine and 3 bottles of wine.

Wednesdays!

Guest uptown devil

cooked some burgers at the beach after playing some volleyball. we forgot a spatula so we had to macguyver one out of a torn up beer can.

edit:

Eat some bullshit from subway that seems to be making it impossible to work without a nap first.

their meatball sub puts me in a coma every time. it's a good time eating it though.

My friend seems to think that the way I skid out on my bike suggests I was trying to avoid something, or somebody.

When I came to, my shoes and socks were wet and muddy, so was my sweatband on my arm.

This made no sense because I was lying in the middle of the street. We now think that maybe I wandered into the bushes in a semi-unconscious state, where my feet could have been in a puddle. Then I must have lay down in the middle of the street (or staggered to and fell over) and fully passed out there. What I must have avoided is still unknown.

I'm slightly suspicious of the guy who woke me up and phoned in the call. He didn't call 911. Instead, he called a EMT dispatch directly. He said he was some kind of deputy sheriff. This is slightly alarming to me because, if I was trying to avoid him and fell, he was partially to blame and there is no report or paper trail with his info because he didn't call the cops. Its a bit fishy.

I don't remember his name or his face because I was totally out of it.

The whole "missing memory, lack of info" thing has really driven me to near obsession. Its crazy to just wake up somewhere and learn that you've been jacked. I just wish I could put the whole thing back together. Oh well.

Archived