IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

Can't you decide for yourself.

not really, I'm not that much of a pho connoisseur. it's certainly the best I've ever had though.

I've never had, i know that must shock watmm, being pho mad like already years ago.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Returned to the scene of my bike accident to try to reconstruct the events missing from my memory.

scully31.jpg~what did you come up with Mulder?

fikst .. (cause it's like mysterious an schtuff)

Returned to the scene of my bike accident to try to reconstruct the events missing from my memory.

scully31.jpg~what did you come up with Mulder?

xfiles.jpg

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Guest Iain C

Got to work, ate a tasty tabouleh salad for breakfast, sucking down a cup of black coffee and settling down to write some serious fucking copy.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I like reading this thread but I just realised it's basically status updates for watmm. I hope this revelations doesn't ruin your enjoyment.

Watched a bit of Only Fools & Horses, had a sausage and haricot bean medley for dinner and sparked open a bottle of Old Speckled in preparation of going to the pub soon.

Guest uptown devil

I like reading this thread but I just realised it's basically status updates for watmm. I hope this revelations doesn't ruin your enjoyment.

yeah but here you can post about your debauchery without your family and coworkers seeing it.

Guest placidburp

got drunk at work, carried on drinking at home, posted arab strap videos on facebook, got depressed.

Guest placidburp

Arab fucking strap

I LOVE YOU MOSCA!!! ps. we need to play vidya games soon...

*off to the pub now*

just got back from the ER because my son took a spill and landed on his head and needed a cat scan. he is good though but today was just awful. between this, my surgery and brother jefferoo's hospital visit, june cant go away fast enough.

huh ?? Oh you mean with the nut cracker and everything. Good god, why didn't i think of that. Perhaps you even harvested them off your own indoor topiary this morning.

Archived