IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just killed a spider and i fell pretty bad about it. it was one of those really small black ones that jump though...it had to be done

- musics

- sipped water

- itched arm

- looked and smiled as other's entering the room

"breathed in...breathed out..."

I went into town and found a place that does good sized bacon baguettes with fried onions for 99p!! the baguettes were toasted so they had crunch on the outside and softness on the inside, and the bacon was smoked with crispy fat. couldn't believe it...i then put lootpack soundpieces on and sat in the park to show it off

Looked at the time and thought I should retire but didn't bother as I'm not back in work until tomorrow afternoon.

just cased out an old hospital, may explore sometime

Having done this shit in the past with an old hospital in Nottingham, I'd definitely recommend it (at your own peril, of course).

i just killed a spider and i fell pretty bad about it. it was one of those really small black ones that jump though...it had to be done

i just saw one of these fuckers crawling up my wall... i don't even know how they get in, i think they can crawl through the screen in my window. i just pounded it with a tissue because i knew if i hesitated it would probably jump away, which i have experienced when a spider jumped from my ceiling into my bed. then there would be no sleep in sight for me, as i have already been up all night from drinking too much black coffee yesterday. but when i just smushed it a minute ago the damn thing just dropped to the floor... and now i dont see a body.. fucker probably scurried away.. so i guess i won't be getting any sleep after all (its almost 9am anyway)

the fucker is back crawling up my wall.. i think its going for the ceiling.. it seems to stop intermittently and then turn its tiny head toward me before continuing... uh oh, i lost it again

Guest Iain C

I ate lunch: carrot and coriander soup with a nice poppy-seed pretzel on the side. Drinking diet coke. Oh yeah!

the fucker is back crawling up my wall.. i think its going for the ceiling.. it seems to stop intermittently and then turn its tiny head toward me before continuing... uh oh, i lost it again

lols

did you end up getting it?

oh yeah, don't worry, i dealt with it :cool:

it was going for the ceiling and i knew it would then have an unfair advantage, being above my bed with the potential to fall in my hair and drive me out of the room crying like a man watching toy story 3.. then as it was an inch from the ceiling i just went for it and it was a critical hit! :w00t: then i had to flush it because i am always compelled to do that.. who knows what necromancing could be afoot, especially amongst spiders

yeah i'm tough

Archived