IGNORED

this is watmm

kaini

duh :emotawesomepm9:

it's really weird, sup. sometimes i swear you're more than the amiable retard you usually come across as. almost as if the majority of your posts are under some sort of assumed persona.

Guest abusivegeorge

duh :emotawesomepm9:

it's really weird, sup. sometimes i swear you're more than the amiable retard you usually come across as. almost as if the majority of your posts are under some sort of assumed persona.

I've always been certain he's your dupe. He's so much unlike you it's the perfect crime.

kaini, I'm a bit lost in some ambiguity here. is the point that the entire comic is like watmm, or that it's specifically about the people locked in a box part? the last option would be the stronger one, i guess. because the fist can relate to just about anything.

so essentially, watmm = locked people in a box.

*lost in teh box*

i'd say is that silverbox

Guest Coalbucket PI

kaini, I'm a bit lost in some ambiguity here. is the point that the entire comic is like watmm, or that it's specifically about the people locked in a box part? the last option would be the stronger one, i guess. because the fist can relate to just about anything.

so essentially, watmm = locked people in a box.

*lost in teh box*

i'd say is that silverbox

I think the key sentence is 'spend enough time with any of them and you'll become a snobby connoisseur'

I think the key sentence is 'spend enough time with any of them and you'll become a snobby connoisseur'

Good point.

*locks himself into the silver box anyways while beatboxing the sound of a broken 303*

Some things are better than others. I've spent enough time around WATMM that I'm convinced it's one of the lower quality forums on the internet.

:shuriken:

:trashbear:

:sparta:

:watmm:

:orly:

Hmmm, that spoiler is a representation of a complex and especially multilayered personality with lots of conflicting emotions and at it's core just having completely no idea whatsoever. Again we may have reached a point where we can safely come to the conclusion: this is watmm.

15kTi.gif

yeah. you can post just about anything, and with that gif make it still lol-worthy. it's one of those: "save for later use"-gifs. next to the popcorn eating and nyan dunns.

Some things are better than others. I've spent enough time around WATMM that I'm convinced it's one of the lower quality forums on the internet.

:shuriken:

:sparta:

:watmm:

:orly:

wtf are you doing here if you percieve it as low quality? Also, please tell me where to go to fing high quality internets, as I've been thinking there might be some somewhere...

Archived