IGNORED

glenn beck, master troll

chaosmachine

i keep telling people hes a manipulative genius but everyone thinks he seriously buys into what hes saying.

the greatest snake-oil salesman of the 21st century.

yeah he's definitely a snake oil salesman. i don't think he's manipulative though, that gives him too much credit. it implies intelligence. i think he's retarded.

Fox News isn't a place for smart people.

yeah he's definitely a snake oil salesman. i don't think he's manipulative though, that gives him too much credit. it implies intelligence. i think he's retarded.

Fox News isn't a place for smart people.

never underestimate.

people like Hannity and O'Reilly let their egos cloud their judgement, but they know what makes them rich and they do it spellbindingly well.

i like to think that it's more the way dogs are good at getting people to give them food. dogs aren't smart. Glenn beck is a dog that has figured out a good method for his life and utilizes it mindlessly

I probably just tell myself that to avoid thinking about it. the issue is pretty serious

He's obviously acting in this vid. He's doing his job, which is to sell emotions.

edit.: let me emphasize the final part - content is not in his business model. it's just emotions. don't blame beck. understand the buyers, because that's where the problems are.

Also, a common mistake is when people try winning an argument on content and logic when the underlying issue is an emotional one. You can't persuade anyone without addressing those emotional issues in the first place. It's like banging with a wooden stick of logic and reason on an emotional brick made of steel.

Guest hahathhat

i like to think that it's more the way dogs are good at getting people to give them food. dogs aren't smart. Glenn beck is a dog that has figured out a good method for his life and utilizes it mindlessly

don't blame beck. understand the buyers, because that's where the problems are.

there are no bad dogs,

just bad forum moderators.

Archived