IGNORED

Interviewing

halisray

Well I had the interview today and it went very well. It was a lot like a conversation rather than a question/answer type thing. Two people were interviewing me and they were both charming.

I await their phone call eagerly.

Nice one, my interview felt like it went well too

I think I drank a beer before the interview for my current job.

The idea is to be personable, but professional.

Guest uptown devil

I think I drank a beer before the interview for my current job.

The idea is to be personable, but professional.

may the best bullshitter win.

Guest Rambo

Always learn about the company, they may ask you what you like about the company (they may do charity work etc)

Don't wear a black suit or too many dark clothes, better to keep to lighter.

I agree with this. Always dress completely in white. Tie, shirt, shoes, trousers and so forth. If you can find a white hat, all the better.

Guest theSun

Always learn about the company, they may ask you what you like about the company (they may do charity work etc)

I agree with this. Always dress completely in white. Tie, shirt, shoes, trousers and so forth. If you can find a white hat, all the better.

especially if you're going into web security!

:facepalm:

sorry

just got back...im ever so slightly underqualified, but apparently there are very few applicants and i have a solid recommendation from the chair of my uni and my advisor, as well as the testimony of a teacher that works in the place im applying to...man i hope iget it...this would be fantastic.

good humor man

zole!

at the interview for my current job, my manager spent most of the time trying to stop her hiccups, then asked me a couple of questions, wished me a happy birthday (it was my birthday), and then just told me a few things about the business. immediately i knew it was the job for me.

Well I had the interview today and it went very well. It was a lot like a conversation rather than a question/answer type thing. Two people were interviewing me and they were both charming.

I await their phone call eagerly.

I HAD TOLD YOU YOU HAD "GOT THIS".

Guest Franklin

One of my favorite posts of the year. rambo is the new fred. maybe rambo is fred?

good humor man

jules knows where it's at.

Guest Franklin

wait... I came in here mostly to say that I read this entire thread and all the links because I have to hire a secretary and need to know how to interview fools like you guys lol.

maybe that's how you guys should go into interviews... thinking this interviewer was probably studying up for his part of the interview too.

Archived