IGNORED

What Would You Do?

Guest AcrossCanyons

Probably offer to call him a taxi. If he had no money maybe even pay for it if I was feeling mighty generous.

Nah she really is lovely woman. Its just that in her mind when I tell her there's an old guy sitting in our drive she immediately pictures a dirty old bum and worries. When a woman has a strange old man lurking outside their house they tend to think the worst and I can't say I blame them. I blame the TV for making us believe that the average stranger would rape and eat us given half the chance.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

When a woman has a strange old man lurking outside their house they tend to think the worst and I can't say I blame them. I blame the TV for making us believe that the average stranger would rape and eat us given half the chance.

i don't think all women feel this way, i'd give credit towards those who would act as you did (or were planning to do).

Guest rumbo

A lovely woman doesn't freak out at news that an old man is taking a breather in your lawn chair during a storm. If she was in the same position as him, I bet she would be moaning and carrying on like a twat.

You seem like a good bloke though.

Archived