IGNORED

do you work out?

oyster

I've been doing stuff since the beginning of this year and it's good. I'm in the best shape I've been ever in my life. I still wanna lose some bellyfat that seems to linger on forever but otherwise i'm p good. Don't try to be buff, just in shape.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dog walking for reconstructed legs & pelvis, getting close to pre-crash distances but its sitting down and lying down where everything begins to lock up, eg: it can take 10mins to get out of bed most says

i like to mix up the terrain, give the creature new routes each week to keep him busy (if you dont exercise Jack Rusells they will eat your clothes & shoes), hills, bigger hills, beaches where you can take the leash off, cities so he can charm his way around the female populace (this wee fella is a pulling sensation), various routes around Llandaff cathedral & the Taff river........

nothing irks me more than competitive gym clones locked under 1 roof with shite music and small talk aimed at 1-upmanship. Put a gun to my head the day i ever start that wank

fitter than i've ever been and at 42 thats no small thing considering the last 18months of horrors & a gentle intro to Krav Maga through a colleague has def helped with anger management

its you younger male folks i feel for. Locally at least its all steroids, puffed up inked up sunbed worshiping gimps, none of whom are fuckin hard when it gets down to brass tacks

i'd rather be a "fit" 6ft well proportioned hill walker than some walking brick-shithouse who doesnt even know who they are

Archived