IGNORED

Wife Carrying

Guest rumbo

ahhh reenacting the good old days when if you could carry her home after you'd clubbed her unconscious she became your wife.

Though I couldn't participate due to the slight technicality that my gf and I are not yet married, I could dominate this - I'm 6'4" and 250 lbs, and my gf is 5'1" and slender (no idea of her weight). I often lift her up in the air and flip her around for the hell of it.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Though I couldn't participate due to the slight technicality that my gf and I are not yet married, I could dominate this - I'm 6'4" and 250 lbs, and my gf is 5'1" and slender (no idea of her weight). I often lift her up in the air and flip her around for the hell of it.

The winners from pigster's link are just 'friends', you should get involved

Guest Mirezzi

ahhh reenacting the good old days when if you could carry her home after you'd clubbed her unconscious she became your wife.

:duckhunt:

I've read Hagar, it might not turn out the way you'd hoped.

Archived