IGNORED

How do you shave?

gaarg

Since the 90s I had different styles of facial hair. 95-96 I grew a rat tail type of goatee and I woke up one morning with it gone... my wife hated it.

96-99 I juggled between the chin strap, goatee, and ammish style.

2000-2009 full beard with occasional shaves for job interviews. The longest I went with out trimming was about a year.

2009 to now I'm clean shaven because my beard is mostly gray and makes me look old. without the beard I look about 20 years younger.

Guest theSun

i utilize many varieties of face hair maintenance. actually just 2. i shave my neckbeard and mustache (theyre so gay lol) every day/every other day. i trim my beard every week.

my gf has expressed adoration over this "soul patch" so that stays i guess.

i let my beard go like 2-3 months with very little trimming and that shit just went wild.

also my beard is orange

Guest AcrossCanyons

beard without mustache = hope you like looking like a high school bro who's just started to grow facial hair

gentlemen i urge you to go and try this. i guarantee you will be waving goodbye to razor rash forever.

use a bog standard hair conditioner instead of shaving gel, stuffs pure face lube!

the razor just slides over your face like a wet penguin on an oiled up slippery-dip.

pro-tip.

Guest theSun

beard without mustache = hope you like looking like a high school bro who's just started to grow facial hair

the mustache comes in in a few days but i just can't stand it.

i'm a bro fo sho

I only shave my neckbeard a couple times a week and a little on the higher areas of my cheeks where it gets more spotty. Trim the beard maybe once every couple months with some clippers or shears. My gf would be disappoint if I shaved completely cause she likes my beard.

I shave once a week with clippers.

I am never smooth shaven. I have perpetual manliness.

This.

I use a bead trimmer with no attachment on my face and a pair of pro clippers without attachment on my bald head.

I can't stand shaving clean and I can't stand a beard. I'm just fuzzy all the time.

or like abe lincoln :wub:

Guest enxyme

I haven't shaved or trimmed my beard in close to a year and a half... As god intended...

Only weak women would hate a mans beard...

I haven't shaved or trimmed my beard in close to a year and a half... As god intended...

Only weak women would hate a mans beard...

not strictly true, the biggest bitch i ever dated used endlessly complain that my stubble tickled her vadge in an annoying way. and she was anything but a weak woman.

gentlemen i urge you to go and try this. i guarantee you will be waving goodbye to razor rash forever.

use a bog standard hair conditioner instead of shaving gel, stuffs pure vadge lube!

the razor just slides over your noonoo like a wet penguin on an oiled up slippery-dip.

pro-tip.

i will try this

when I only leave a column of hair in the middle of the chin

please, nobody ever do this. gaarg, please remove it asap and possibly reconsider your relationship with this woman.

when I only leave a column of hair in the middle of the chin

please, nobody ever do this. gaarg, please remove it asap and possibly reconsider your relationship with this woman.

I don't have it now. I've only done it two or three times and as was told in the wrong way :)

I shaved sideburns today, that's as far as I'm going this time. Even this is to faggoty for me.

or like abe lincoln :wub:

or like a Muslim :braindance:

or house of pain

everlast1_060404_1086402192.jpg

Archived