IGNORED

....So I'm In Cornwall

Guest Bubz

So when I'm in Falmouth, where should I search for good record shops? Any recommendations?

found a wicked shop in an arcade on market street (wish i had more directions for ya).

if you're walking SE it will be on you left side.

i heard this place was relatively new. they had all kinds of stuff. i bought a couple of 808 state plates and some other stuff i can't recall.

the guy running the shop invited me to check out their warehouse that according to him has more than 20,000 plates.

my only complaint is he sold me a used record case that i was afraid would ruin my records.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rinzence

Oi. There are a lot of good things about 'Druth. (Number one on the list being that it's not Camborne.)

Trippin'

Guest hahathhat

so is cornwall like england's answer to vermont or what?

((ye

((((( aultimate sadAFXyet)))The around t()he vill)ages((yefan Cornwall tour )would ye((yet)))Thee to d(o a bikeride / hikend pub that the Ventoli(n remixes are named after.)))

)

((n.((ye((yeb.s)) ((yeI have not done this))

(((ye(yeb.s)) ((yeI have not dot))))(*)

(.)(.)

Guest Masonic Boom

Aaaah, but Cornwall has Moomaid of Zennor, though. Mmmmmm, Moomaid.

(I don't actually think it's particularly like Vermont tho. My mum lives in Vermont now, and Vt is pretty crucially different in that Vt is landlocked. Maybe more like Nova Scotia or Maine? But with better weather.)

I never knew Cornwall was like a freaking Aphex Theme Park with all the little Trivia-places you could visit. Cool. Not in a "OMG this is Aphex Territory!"-way, but I bet it's pretty surreal to see the cliffs that are on the album cover for example. I've listened to this album so many times and always wondered where this little bit of rock might be located.

Guest hahathhat

Aaaah, but Cornwall has Moomaid of Zennor, though. Mmmmmm, Moomaid.

(I don't actually think it's particularly like Vermont tho. My mum lives in Vermont now, and Vt is pretty crucially different in that Vt is landlocked. Maybe more like Nova Scotia or Maine? But with better weather.)

We'll settle on Mount Desert Island in Maine, then. If you're ever there, try the Tea & Popover place, but watch out for the bees. Then find the restaurant that has the musical potted plant. There is a speaker in the plant. It is right near some bizarre fucking low-water beach shore that reminded me of Mont Saint-Michel at low tide. I would go there again but last time I broke a lamp :facepalm:

Archived