that's not the official artwork. it's not been released yet

even better news then :)

• 1 month later...

More "rock and pop" ?

:cerious::orly:

Whoa watmmrs like justice wtf

More "rock and pop" ?

:cerious::orly:

watmmrs like justice....sometimes they do..ehm, did?

Yeah I dug them and a lot of the Ed Banger stuff...but fuck that was like 2007!? Way more stuff out there to check out...and as a watmmer I'm used to being over an artist or trend just as some of my friends are discovering it.

Just know Cross and like it (except DVNO which has a singer who makes me think about :facepalm:David Guetta :facepalm: which I hate).

I think they have some catchy ideas and I like most of their melodies and sounds. That said, I listened to the album a few times when it came out and then about one time a year (if not less). Not the kind of band you can listen repeatedly I think, but nice.

But them going "rock and pop" just sounds them going more commercial / creepy to my ears. And they were already enough commercial.

I was really really disappointed by the first single - Civilization. Too much hype for a really poor track.

A second sample of this album juste dropped yesterday in a new Busy P mix, but it sounded really bad to me. I read a loooong interview in a French magazine (Tsugi) in which they explained their new style, direction, and gave indications about each tracks of the album. On the paper in sounded exciting, but I just think of this album as already being a massive disappointment.

Still, it could also be a very nice surprise.

Just know Cross and like it (except DVNO which has a singer who makes me think about :facepalm:David Guetta :facepalm: which I hate).

I think they have some catchy ideas and I like most of their melodies and sounds. That said, I listened to the album a few times when it came out and then about one time a year (if not less). Not the kind of band you can listen repeatedly I think, but nice.

But them going "rock and pop" just sounds them going more commercial / creepy to my ears. And they were already enough commercial.

A still thing tracks like "Genesis" kick ass and aged well. On the other hand, "D.A.N.C.E." annoys the hell out of me. Based off "Civilization" I'm not too hopeful, it doesn't really groove. It has that same problem a lot of EDM (especially this brostep-oriented stuff) has: dull, predictable 4/4 beats.

Guest Greg Reason

D.A.N.C.E. was always rubbish tho, not just with retrospect.

But on the flipside, Waters of Nazareth and Stress are still the fucking bomb

Looking forward to this album, the single is a piece of shit but I'll reserve proprer judgement until I hear the whole album. Cross was hit and miss as well.

The title is kind of nice. But that track is really annoying. But I guess and hope there will be lot of different songs... anyway excited for new Justice. They are fun.

Archived