IGNORED

happy 1/4 of july!!!

sup

Fucking Canadians. Constantly inventing holidays just to be like us. Go have your fucking "Family Day" just to have a long weekend. Lazy, littering, no good, sweating our balls mother fucks.

you basically live in Canada. And we are worse off for it.

it's all a big conspiracy anyway - america never truly gained independence, only the appearance of it...the queen still runs everything - ask ET, he'll tell you.

I have no beef with rollerblades. Americas gift to movement.

One of best statements I've read in awhile.

it's all a big conspiracy anyway - america never truly gained independence, only the appearance of it...the queen still runs everything - ask ET, he'll tell you.

Well, the Royal Family is simply on a Board along with Catholic Church, the Rothchilds. the Rockefellers, The Wal-mart family, and GOP Reptilians and some other Illuminati Masonic billionaires.

I have no beef with rollerblades. Americas gift to movement.

One of best statements I've read in awhile.

Well, the Royal Family is simply on a Board along with Catholic Church, the Rothchilds. the Rockefellers, The Wal-mart family, and GOP Reptilians and some other Illuminati Masonic billionaires.

you forgot the RAND corporation.

okay sup, your deliberate stupidity is DEFINITELY getting old now.

Archived