IGNORED

Salvia freakout video

jules

I'm perfectly content with my caffeine, booze and ecstasy. I do wish I could enjoy hallucinogens and just go along for the ride, but it's always a nightmare that I would never willingly put myself through.

understandable, i just find the mental risk less scary than the adulterated risk of taking something like ecstasy when you really have no idea what drug you're actually ingesting unless its a tried and trusted supply.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm perfectly content with my caffeine, booze and ecstasy. I do wish I could enjoy hallucinogens and just go along for the ride, but it's always a nightmare that I would never willingly put myself through.

understandable, i just find the mental risk less scary than the adulterated risk of taking something like ecstasy when you really have no idea what drug you're actually ingesting unless its a tried and trusted supply.

why wouldn't that apply to LSD?

back in my tripping days, there was no way to tell what tabs were real and what was shit when we were buying them in Washington square park before we had a hook up.

Guest hahathhat

you get references, or you only trust blotter. with blotter, at worst, you'll merely get ripped off. stay the hell away from random pills.

Guest sirch

you get references, or you only trust blotter. with blotter, at worst, you'll merely get ripped off. stay the hell away from random pills.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i guess these days, for me, i would. but 10 years ago.......... i'd buy pills from a randomer...... after chatting for a while.

but these days i don't trust anybody. it's a shame......

i hardly do any durgs anymore, cos i'm so paranoid that my pill will have ............. in it. lol

This video needs a weed companion video to go along with it to be shown everywhere to get marijuana legalized. Buh buh.

I'm pretty sure if I ever tried smoking the weed up in my mouth I would freak out. My weirdness :braindance: leads to many folk saying they would love to see me high. I would too. But I feel like I would freak out and start puking on everything or something.

i like to imagine this video is a watmm meetup...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAes5LCYyjI&feature=related

I would be afraid of being raped if there was ever a WATMM meetup.

I lie though. :duckhunt:

Archived