IGNORED

Actress - Ghettoville

Redruth

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think it will come out this summer, when R.I.P. comes out end of April and Ghettoville was supposed for last year anyway. But still would be amazing!

• 1 year later...

OMG some screen grab of a text doc

no mention of where it came from or anything that might lend it some legitimacy

Posts like this are why you suck Troon.

Wankery aside if there's reason to believe Ghettoville is imminent then color me excited.

Wankery aside if there's reason to believe Ghettoville is imminent then color me excited.

fucking hell mate, calm down lol

edit...... I think you're being ironic...

Edited by beerwolf

yeah just read this story on Fact, Sounds like no offical release date as yet so not holding my breath but is good news that something is happening with this and hopefully we will hear it soon.

http://www.factmag.com/2013/07/10/actress-reveals-tracklist-for-new-lp-ghettoville/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FactMagazineMusicAndArt+%28FACT+magazine%3A+music+and+art%29

this thread has inspired me to find every song under a minute in my library, put it on a playlist and hit shuffle... like an ultimate add list, could be interesting...

That sounds kind of awesome actually, never thought to do that. Must have at least a couple hundred under 2 minutes if not a minute.

Haha, or 731, that works too.

:lol:

:lol:

u want me to post carbons or the way u want me to? where is the fun in that? how boring.

Right, because typing something like "From Werk Discs Facebook feed:" above posted image is too hard and uncryptic

Thanks to kirm and p-overlap for your fine service in providing actual infos :beer:

love Actress but the track names are pure shit. Time ? Rap ? Image ? -> Boring !

I generally adhere to this philosophy but there are always exceptions. An example: I think "Untitled" is the biggest wank copout ever to grace track names but there are many good ones.

• 1 month later...

Just read a screencap of a new interview with Clash Mag, Ghettoville is coming out October of this year. Will post when I'm able to get it from my pal. 100% legit

found:

actress-clash.jpg

Edited by bubbhasdance