IGNORED

Apparat - The Devil's Walk

Redruth

• 1 month later...
Guest MastaN8

If anyones interested it has leaked. Fairly slow paced album but kind of expected that. If you enjoyed most of the vocally driven moderat stuff you may enjoy. I've met Sasha a few times and he's a great guy.

Guest dese manz hatin

lol

is that apparat or apparat band? cause i love apparat but ive seen apparat band lately and theyre fucking wack get me

Guest MastaN8

Hes got some guys backing him on the tour yes. But the album was recorded in Mexico with Fredo Noguerira and Telefon Tel Aviv member Joshua Eustis.

Guest MastaN8

I've learned that to survive WATMM you've got to have a prison mentality. Kind of like OZ but with more male nudity.

I downloaded this today and have to say I am disappointed. I was expecting much more.

I mainly got it because I'm going to see Apparat Band live in Manchester (because they're supported by When Saints Go Machine), but meh...

• 4 weeks later...

I've learned that to survive WATMM you've got to have a prison mentality. Kind of like OZ but with more male nudity.

Nah man, this is WATMM v4.17 - it's all about the free love nowadays

(well except for mentioning when something has leaked - then you have to take a visit to Room 101)

for the most part i've always enjoyed apparat on his own and project with modeselektors, but this, this is either going to take more time to appreciate or will never fully satisfy me

for the most part i've always enjoyed apparat on his own and project with modeselektors, but this, this is either going to take more time to appreciate or will never fully satisfy me

I'm not feeling it either after 1 listen, I didn't hear much that would make me want to come back for a second listen either.

I'm not feeling it either after 1 listen, I didn't hear much that would make me want to come back for a second listen either.

yeah, gave it a few spins on Spotify but haven't really taken to it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived