• 1 month later...
Guest MastaN8

If anyones interested it has leaked. Fairly slow paced album but kind of expected that. If you enjoyed most of the vocally driven moderat stuff you may enjoy. I've met Sasha a few times and he's a great guy.

Guest MastaN8

Hes got some guys backing him on the tour yes. But the album was recorded in Mexico with Fredo Noguerira and Telefon Tel Aviv member Joshua Eustis.

I downloaded this today and have to say I am disappointed. I was expecting much more.

I mainly got it because I'm going to see Apparat Band live in Manchester (because they're supported by When Saints Go Machine), but meh...

Edited by KGW
  • 4 weeks later...

I've learned that to survive WATMM you've got to have a prison mentality. Kind of like OZ but with more male nudity.

Nah man, this is WATMM v4.17 - it's all about the free love nowadays

(well except for mentioning when something has leaked - then you have to take a visit to Room 101)

for the most part i've always enjoyed apparat on his own and project with modeselektors, but this, this is either going to take more time to appreciate or will never fully satisfy me

for the most part i've always enjoyed apparat on his own and project with modeselektors, but this, this is either going to take more time to appreciate or will never fully satisfy me

I'm not feeling it either after 1 listen, I didn't hear much that would make me want to come back for a second listen either.

I'm not feeling it either after 1 listen, I didn't hear much that would make me want to come back for a second listen either.

yeah, gave it a few spins on Spotify but haven't really taken to it

• 2 weeks later...

This has grown on me, a lot. Candil De La Calle and Song of Los are both great songs. I love the vocals. Really nice album.

It has grown on me a fair amount. It's one of the ones that I listen to for a few months quite a few times and then almost forget about it.