IGNORED

Uh, hello?!! Thanks for having me

Guest NapLand

Guest NapLand

I came here from the Plaid website which links to this forum. I was shocked such a thing exists. I am happy be here.

I am traveling a bit now for the past year and went to London last fall for the first time ever (even in the UK!) to see the Plaid show at Koko. It was out of this world fantastic and I had a great week and fell in love with Camden Town and hope to be back soon!

Looking for some good shows in Europe and Asia in the next few months as I need to renew some visas by moving around a bit, so I'm looking forward to having my finger on the pulse.

I do miss the old milkfactory forums, so if anyone else is from there let it be known so we can reminisce about the olden day!

Thanks again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NapLand

read the rules.

I did. Hello to you too!

:D

I'm already seeing some familiar faces here! Fancy that. It's a small world.

Guest ruiagnelo

Nice to have you on the forums but please read the rules cus your warning banner will go up like a bass lights on a car radio

that's just your warning banner, not a regular member's warning banner

edit: hello, by the way! welcome

I like this guy already. Has a cool name and a cool disposition. A world traveler who is in tune with gaia... oddly enough choosing watmm as his online sanctuary. I'm feeling more sophisticated by the second.

I like how everyone also told him to :rtfm: even after he claimed he did so. He's already becoming aware of our patterns, probably figuring us all out piece by piece, but he's just chilling and soaking up the atmosphere. Its all good!

Enjoy WATMM NapTime, and remember to not take anything too seriously.

One can never read the rules too many times.

It's like having too much Phil Collins. It just doesn't exist.

Archived