IGNORED

Uh, hello?!! Thanks for having me

Guest NapLand

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NapLand

so I'm looking forward to having my finger on the pulse of the year 2000.

fixd

:cerious:

I think you're onto something. I know I've become a geezer since anything made after 2000 seems crappy too my now overgrown hairy ears.

Guest Enter a new display name

Read the rules

and...

Guest sirch

I've yet to read the rules.

same. never read the rules once and i'm still here! :D lollllllllllllllllllll xxxxxxxxx

Guest sirch

Welcome!

Also, Plaid is so 2009. :emotawesomepm9:

yep - my thread is dating back to 2008 in the Plaid forum, titled "Scintilli out in '09"

lol

you should make a new one then, titled "Scintilli out in '11" that'd be a motherfuckin blast!! :)

Guest abusivegeorge

I like this guy already. Has a cool name and a cool disposition. A world traveler who is in tune with gaia... oddly enough choosing watmm as his online sanctuary. I'm feeling more sophisticated by the second.

I like how everyone also told him to :rtfm: even after he claimed he did so. He's already becoming aware of our patterns, probably figuring us all out piece by piece, but he's just chilling and soaking up the atmosphere. Its all good!

Enjoy WATMM NapTime, and remember to not take anything too seriously.

acid1 I always feel nostalgic when you post, it's like I've known you 100 years which is only actually half your lifetime, and only 1/3rd of the time you've been on watmm.

Welcome to the forum faptime.

Welcome!

Also, Plaid is so 2009. :emotawesomepm9:

yep - my thread is dating back to 2008 in the Plaid forum, titled "Scintilli out in '09"

lol

you should make a new one then, titled "Scintilli out in '11" that'd be a motherfuckin blast!! :)

no, the bigger blast is people still posting in the original thread asking themselves when it'll be released. after all those years. a new "scintilli out in '11" thread couldn't dream of getting the levels of irony the original obviously has.

bread is right to stick with his original thread, imo.

;p

Archived