IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

You fucking cretin, you didn't mention anything about changing timbre over time... You even gave the example of the guitar and you failed to mention that... You can always use dsp you fucking ignoramus... Hope you rott in hell... 

• Facepalm 1

How dare you post this much? Do you think this is your forum? There are thousands of users registered on this place and they all deserve their chance to speak, so please, in the name of God, stop spamming this much as if it was your personal property and stop aggravating people with cringe like that. It's totally annoying. The fact that you stay anonymous tells a lot about your intentions... Anyway, everything you said about DSP might be true but is completely off the subject so keep it to yourself next time

• Facepalm 1

all jokes aside the piano is indeed one of the easiest instruments to learn, the parameters for expression are limited but the unlimited polyphony is what it's all about. extended harmony at the end of your fingertips

nothing to do with sfwps but who cares

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

How dare you post this much? Do you think this is your forum? There are thousands of users registered on this place and they all deserve their chance to speak, so please, in the name of God, stop spamming this much as if it was your personal property and stop aggravating people with cringe like that.

8084 posts
Joined Nov 2005

5396 posts
Joined Jul 2016

you do the math, you failed abortion...

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

play nice bois don't be heckin meanies

he started! i only apologize if he does it first...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

you do the math, you failed abortion...

he started! i only apologize if he does it first...

Do the math? What are you? Some pathetic nerd who does math all day? You sound like a lame version of Schlitze. I kick your ass nerd. You think you are top shit but any man with a loud voice and a broomstick can frighten you away easily.

Spoiler

:watmm:

• Facepalm 1

40 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Do the math? What are you? Some pathetic nerd who does math all day? You sound like a lame version of Schlitze. I kick your ass nerd. You think you are top shit but any man with a loud voice and a broomstick can frighten you away easily.

Reveal hidden contents

:watmm:

ok let's see how much of a man you are... tag schlitze on your post instead of talking behind is back...

• Facepalm 1

On 7/15/2020 at 8:14 PM, dingformung said:

Flat bread with hummus. Get canned chickpeas and Tahini (sesame paste) and garlic and lemon juice, olive oil and water, put it into the mixer. As for flat breads: Just mix flour, salt, water and make flat pieces of dough that u cook in a dry pan from both sides. You need to find out the right dough consistency through trial and error. Put the hummus on the flat breads and roll them, fill them with salad, beans, cheese, whatever you like

You shouldn't make hummus with canned chickpeas, you'll be left with a gritty substandard result. Instead you need to soak dried chickpeas overnight in water, and then next day boil them for 30 mins (until quite tender) with 1 tsp of baking soda - will give you a much smoother hummus, tastes better than canned too. Canned chickpeas also make terrible falafel, they fall apart when you try and fry 'em.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, caze said:

You shouldn't make hummus with canned chickpeas, you'll be left with a gritty substandard result. Instead you need to soak dried chickpeas overnight in water, and then next day boil them for 30 mins (until quite tender) with 1 tsp of baking soda - will give you a much smoother hummus, tastes better than canned too. Canned chickpeas also make terrible falafel, they fall apart when you try and fry 'em.

Yeah but he was specifically asking for a quick meal and soaking them over night is hardly quick, wouldn't you agree?

Just buy a tub of hummus then, better than a half arsed version, if you're going to do it at home, might as well do it properly.

1 minute ago, caze said:

Just buy a tub of hummus then, better than a half arsed version, if you're going to do it at home, might as well do it properly.

But he also asked for cheap and I think its expensive in the US to buy premade hummus.

Edited by dingformung
Thank god there is a pagebreak before Joyrex finds out about my various atrocities

I always used canned chickpeas when making my own hummus. The only problem I usually run into that way is I end up using too much garlic.

Yes, canned works fine, so long as you rinse the beans in a colander prior to sacrificial blender ceremony.

25 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

I always used canned chickpeas when making my own hummus. The only problem I usually run into that way is I end up using too much garlic.

Yes, canned works fine, so long as you rinse the beans in a colander prior to sacrificial blender ceremony.

I’ve never had an issue using canned. Always turns out delicious. Any canned beans need to be rinsed to hell though like you’ve pointed out. 

• Like 1

If you blitz your garlic with lemon juice it will mellow out the overly pungent garlic hit (you can also pass the resulting paste through a sieve, then add that liquid to your tahini and then that to the blended chickpeas).

Had a train ticket to Hamburg. My train got cancelled and nobody had told anyone about this. I then spent 30 min talking to customer service about this. They got us some new tickets that never arrived in my inbox. Then we were told a bunch of misinformation and now I’m on a bus heading to Germany... I think?

10 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

So today I went to the store to get some tahini and couldn't find it, so I asked a lady working there if they had any... She said she never heard of tahini

Scandalous