IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

dont even bother looking at your weight, just keep working out and take photos of your body so you can see the difference. you can gain a kilo and a half drinking loads of water, not taking a dump, and eating a big meal with absolutely no change in body mass.

ive only gone from 91kg to 88 in 2 months of regular weight training, but i look so different. 

Yeah I'm not feeling discouraged, because I definitely don't feel fatter. After years of being overweight and leading a sedentary lifestyle, I'm taking action now so I don't have to go to the grave early.

for almost a week i've had what could be described as a sickness sampler platter. myriad cold/flu symptoms keep cycling in short bursts. really weird. today i woke up with a headache. that passed and i suddenly throw up twice in two hours, then felt ok again. little while later, nose started running, sneezing fit began. that's gone too. yesterday morning was excessive shitting. two days ago i had a four hour bout of the chills, followed up with a few hours of scratchy throat. also gone. three days ago i was all stuffed up and had a migraine from 6-10am. this has been going on since last friday ffs!

Whoa.  Hope it clears up soon.  May I use "Sickness Sampler Platter" as a track title?

FWP: back's been extra achey lately, and I think it's in part due to all the extra driving I've been doing as a delivery guy.  

Was vaccuuming my apartment when I came across a fucking 4 inch spider. I'm not exaggerating

I then went to empty the vacuum outside and I couldn't find it. I have a fear this thing is going to crawl out and sneak into my bed when I'm sleeping.

Edited by yek

Was vaccuuming my apartment when I came across a fucking 4 inch spider. I'm not exaggerating

I then went to empty the vacuum outside and I couldn't find it. I have a fear this thing is going to crawl out and sneak into my bed when I'm sleeping.

one of the only things I don't like about BC lol.

Oh and those spiders that ball up in big groups? Those too.

BC is the only province I've actually been to. I wonder if Kelowna still has that Flintstones theme park. I remember our grandparents took us there when we were kids.

have a docto appoitment today at 5pm?  wtf. what doctor sees patients that late.. i guess this one. 

at 430 is game 7 of bruins/leafs and i want to watch it. 

also the MD office is right in th emiddle of commuter traffic hell.. at 5pm. fuck. 

i may have a hernia. i may not. if not a hernia then wtf is wrong w/me? if a hernia then i get surgery. either way is dumb. 

I only have to go into our office once a month or so, but it's in a dumb spot with zero public transport. I normally car-share with a friend who has two little dogs in the car constantly. This morning I sent my wife a text complaining about how the dogs fucking stink. I also, apparently, sent the text to said friend. Guess I'm hitch-hiking home

Just found out I've got a -$30 balance in my bank account which appeared to have come from a website I updated my resume on about two weeks ago. I remember only paying $3 to have it updated, no more than that. So I don't know where the fuck this transaction came from, because I don't recall authorizing it.

engaging w/the Jordan Peterson fred morons post dentist when the pain killers havent quite kicked in yet

soooon my pretty tablets, soon

we can engage in this thread too you fucking twat

engaging w/the Jordan Peterson fred morons post dentist when the pain killers havent quite kicked in yet

lol

now now, Matron

8615-2997.jpg

I am in the initial stages of a relationship with a wonderful, loving man. I went to his flat while he was away and decided to put away his laundry. I found some panties in his drawer. I guess they are his ex’s, but they triggered doubts and vulnerabilities. Probably he forgot they were there, but could he unconsciously still be attached to her? Why didn’t she take them away? Is it legitimate to ask him to spring clean properly? I am sure this is quite a common issue many new couples have to face and I’d like some advice on the easiest way to do so.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/apr/27/my-partner-still-has-some-of-his-exs-underwear