IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

On 8/5/2019 at 1:53 PM, cichlisuite said:

lol
that's where boredom and tiredness intersect I guess

fwp: dating in mid-thirties is strange as f###
last time a woman I went on a date with invited me to her family place at the seaside, but went out of the way to explain me it doesn't mean anything romantic... so far in fact I began thinking she might insinuating something... because when I jokingly said "cool, we're gonna sit around cafes in the old town centre and be each other's wingman" she gave me a disappointed look... But I always wanted a woman-wingman... this feminism thing is going nowhere, obviously.

I don't know what is behind this but the more she brings it up e.g. "we're not having sex tonight!" or, in your case, "this is not romantic", the more likely it is you'll close the deal. 

The "we're not doing it!" woman still kept slamming every drink I bought her and I just joked about it like "of course we're not! I'm not that kind of girl". I later discovered a very nice matching underwear set with the freshest wax I've ever seen so what was all that hullabaloo? Can't talk about it too openly because it sounds like I'm advocating "just give it to her, they all want it". Not so. It's such a weird dance that I'm getting too tired to do. Best to dip and read the BoC subforum.

3 hours ago, xxx said:

I don't know what is behind this but the more she brings it up e.g. "we're not having sex tonight!" or, in your case, "this is not romantic", the more likely it is you'll close the deal. 

The "we're not doing it!" woman still kept slamming every drink I bought her and I just joked about it like "of course we're not! I'm not that kind of girl". I later discovered a very nice matching underwear set with the freshest wax I've ever seen so what was all that hullabaloo? Can't talk about it too openly because it sounds like I'm advocating "just give it to her, they all want it". Not so. It's such a weird dance that I'm getting too tired to do. Best to dip and read the BoC subforum.

Yeah this happened with one last year. Straight up messaged me after first date saying she's not romantically interested but enjoyed talking to me "so would you be interested in being friends?". I said fine. We went for a drink with her and another friend, cute Finnish girl, so I asked her later if her friend was single. She was, but not interested. BUT this now seemed to offend original girl's ego and before I knew it she'd invited me out on another drink, got wasted, told me we might as well fuck because it was bound to happen at some point "even though you're broke and a goddamn degenerate" (she was an entitled rich girl, complete with tiny dog in her handbag) I just agreed with everything she said and we went back to mine and boned.

She later morphed into a weird female version  of the niceguy/friendzoned archetype and I had to shut her out completely. I bumped into her 2 days ago after just over a year. Polite convo ensued but I got the fuck outta there asap, still waiting for a message to arrive via text/whatsapp/IG.

FWP is I went on my very first date this year after just getting out of a year long relationship and jfc yikes. Shoulda spotted the main red flag which was all headshots on her profile.

What turned up was a ball of a woman. 4ft tall and 4ft wide. Even her face wasn't the same, it was somehow sunken. "hey but maybe she had a nice personality?" nope.

She's a 4channer who also went to see Jordan Peterson live this year. Hyper reactive and sarcastic like an edgy teen. But called me a degenerate because I've slept with more than 2 people. Said she also fell out with her best friend because "she's a slut and sleeps around too much". Trans came up in the conversation and what she said about it made me ask if she identified as a TERF. She'd never heard of the term so I explained what it was "oh yeah, that's definitely me"

Edited by hello spiral
  • Burger 1

1 minute ago, chenGOD said:

So she has an eye for character eh?

u kno me :^)

Yeah she was srsly pissed that she wanted to fuck me. She said she was also on one of those high flier professionals  rich-people dating sites that you have to pay thousands a year for membership but hadn't met anyone she liked "and then you come along with the crotch ripped out of your trousers and armpit stains in your t-shirts, u g h" <---- I only remember that part lol, but this was the angry rant leading up to "let's fuck"

• Haha 1

I've also had the kind of experience that girl says she only wants to be friends, and then when I moved out of town she got angry. Then when I started to push the issue she went absolutely crazy, denied that she was interested in me even as a friend and told me not to contact her anymore.

If you're interested then fucking send some signals or at least don't go out of your way to say you only want to be friends. Geez.

Everywhere I look the conversation is about internet dating or prostitution, it could be my own heightened awareness but I fear this is headed towards a climax where I'll finally try one or both of them.

I managed to piss on my belt which suddenly swung free while I was taking a leak. tempted to throw it (the belt, not my piss) in the washer to see what happens.