IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

12 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

WATMM has been the only constant in my life since 2005.  That and drinking coffee after waking up.  Those are my 2 constants of the last 15 years.

Also, waking up? ?

24 minutes ago, Squee said:

Ok, so people who show off new synths need to stop creating Vangelis/Blade Runner-patches and Stranger Things arpeggiators. Fuck off with that shit.

a guy came in to the store once and patched up the modular to do stranger things theme. i'm glad it's only happened the one time. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Squee said:

Ok, so people who show off new synths need to stop creating Vangelis/Blade Runner-patches and Stranger Things arpeggiators. Fuck off with that shit.

That's almost every Moog video on their IG account. "Oh great. It does arpeggios."

On 12/11/2019 at 5:17 PM, StephenG said:

How's things blysky? I was off for a few months too.

Always busy these days. Up to the same ol' stuff mostly. Moving this next month and setting up a new studio + spending money on building it more - should be dope

How's life in the great North? I imagine the winter car is out and the summer car is in storage now? ?️

25 minutes ago, Audioblysk said:

Always busy these days. Up to the same ol' stuff mostly. Moving this next month and setting up a new studio + spending money on building it more - should be dope

How's life in the great North? I imagine the winter car is out and the summer car is in storage now? ?️

Same here, SO busy this year. That's awesome RE moving + a new studio, sounds great! Life's good, can't complain lately really. Haha yeah everything is frozen up here, -15C today, roads are covered in ice. Le-summer car is parked ;O

I was recording sounds from a website that lets you remotely control a radio receiver and was getting some lovely dark morphing ambient textures and alva notoesque crackly rhythms plus other shit and was looking forward to going through it and digging out some samples. But I was recording using the built in wav recorder on the site, of course I accidentally closed the tab and so the recording is gone, that was it, it's over.  I'm also eating cheese and drinking wine at 2 am like I don't need to get up at 8 to go to work tomorrow.

syntax

Edited by user

7 minutes ago, ignatius said:

still in midst of work drama that's been on a slow boil.. will probably boil over today.  yay! shit sandwiches for everyone!

Elaborate! Work drama is the best

On 12/14/2019 at 10:39 AM, Squee said:

Elaborate! Work drama is the best

thankfully it was diffused by sanity prevailing. 

edit: now dealing w/pre travel anxiety/stress. coast to coast travel w/health conditions that require management via meds taken w/food and i'm celiac so figuring that out in an airport can be a drag. fingers crossed.  also my core/back are fucking wrecked still. need to lose 30 pounds and start a 'fix the fucked up body' routine. 

Edited by ignatius

Got me a baggy of 4 ho met and decided to do a little test.... sheesh

My wife was at work but i'm thinking why not ? i got a day off and probably wont feel much ?

Wrong!

Took a scale and weighted 6-8mg, looked almost nothing and downed it with a beer

now 15minutes later i'm doing the dishes and my legs are shaking ,everything is distorting and it hits me like a train, fuck

Next thing i know i'm in Van Gogh's paintings for the next 5 hours lol ?

Put on some chill tunes and rode it out with my extra fluffed out cats ?, wife wasn't angry 10/10

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Got me a baggy of 4 ho met and decided to do a little test.... sheesh

My wife was at work but i'm thinking why not ? i got a day off and probably wont feel much ?

Wrong!

Took a scale and weighted 6-8mg, looked almost nothing and downed it with a beer

now 15minutes later i'm doing the dishes and my legs are shaking ,everything is distorting and it hits me like a train, fuck

Next thing i know i'm in Van Gogh's paintings for the next 5 hours lol ?

Put on some chill tunes and rode it out with my extra fluffed out cats ?, wife wasn't angry 10/10

Yes, it's a good one. Give 4 ho mipt a try as well

• Like 1

I envy Australians because they have koalas and kangaroos.

And I envy Canadians because they have legal weed and a functioning education system.

And I hate thinking in terms of nationality but can't help it. It's a man made construct but it's too real to ignore. What would happen if we opened all borders? Probably nasty things (like people of differenr skin colour seeing each other)

And I hate accidentally getting the sleeves of my sweater wetted when washing dishes

And I think the dark web is a useful thing to order stuff within one's own country's borders even if said stuff isn't legal in said country but this isn't a recommendation

And I hate when the spoon accidentally drops into the soup. Getting it out is uncomfortable especially when the soup is still hot

So many thoughts...

• Like 1