IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Temperature is supposed to drop 20 degrees overnight - whaaaaaaa??  I'm not sure I've even experienced -10 before.  

yeah.. dropping here too but not that much. they've revised the forecast a few times. still gonna be cold and in true portland style we could have snowpocalypse 2020 where the place shuts down because of ice and snow but may end up being anticlimax. i'm hoping for a snow day or two so i can just stay home. a short week would be nice. 

9 hours ago, ignatius said:
12 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Temperature is supposed to drop 20 degrees overnight - whaaaaaaa??  I'm not sure I've even experienced -10 before.  

yeah.. dropping here too but not that much. they've revised the forecast a few times. still gonna be cold and in true portland style we could have snowpocalypse 2020 where the place shuts down because of ice and snow but may end up being anticlimax. i'm hoping for a snow day or two so i can just stay home. a short week would be nice. 

climert change is a liar

14 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Should be in Edmonton. A balmy -39. 

Yeah it was -44 with the windchill earlier apparently! 

cowtown was -41 early this morning, it’s warmed up to -35 now. Bikini weather ?

Having similar FWPs with Canadian neighbors. It's about - 23 C in my locale as I type this. Alaskan climate is basically the same anyway.

Supposed to warm up again next week tho with snow.

3 hours ago, ambergonk said:

Having similar FWPs with Canadian neighbors. It's about - 23 C in my locale as I type this. Alaskan climate is basically the same anyway.

Supposed to warm up again next week tho with snow.

Same here - supposed to be anywhere from +2 to +10 by Monday! Nothing like a 50C temperature swing within one week to … give me migraines!

I just upgraded my laptop to Catalina. Owning a Mac is like being in an abusive relationship. You can't really get out of it, everything just fucking sucks, but you still try to make it work.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

I wanted some shit fast food as I’ve been on a restricted calorie diet, lost 7lbs in the last two weeks actually. Ordered a baconator from Wendy’s and these fuckers sent me a bacon cheeseburger.

this is almost as bad as being sent a shitty pizza 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

38 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I wanted some shit fast food as I’ve been on a restricted calorie diet, lost 7lbs in the last two weeks actually. Ordered a baconator from Wendy’s and these fuckers sent me a bacon cheeseburger.

this is almost as bad as being sent a shitty pizza 

I just started a diet myself because I still haven't lost the weight I put on around Christmas. It's more just eating smaller portions... and less pasta. Something that I should probably always be trying to do.