IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

fwp= sweepstakes's avatar freaks me the shit out every time it hits my eyebulbs

lol I don't get why my avatar freaks people out. He is just a HAPPY SMILING SUNSHINEY GUY

it doesnt freak me out, its just an annoying face, im pretty sure its going to give someone a stroke someday.

having the same exact tapafwp as sweepstakes, that was seriously annoying me as i sat in the government office all friday afternoon. and then my claim was denied.

Edited by luke viia

fwp= sweepstakes's avatar freaks me the shit out every time it hits my eyebulbs

lol I don't get why my avatar freaks people out. He is just a HAPPY SMILING SUNSHINEY GUY

I was scrolling passed this post on my way to the end of the thread, at which point my girlfriend said "uUgh!" And yeah, she was reacting to the avatar.

My fwp is that possibly the worst Tori Amos song in existence has been popping into my head almost every day for the last three weeks. It's a horribly tasteless duet entitled "The Power of Orange Knickers" I shit you not.

I got that feeling last night that I had a cold coming on. Woke this morning and yes, it's fucking happened. I feel like shit, it's freezing cold at work and my whole upper body is aching. All on my birthday too!

Went to iceland over the weekend. I still have water clogging up my ear canals, can hardly hear anything with my left ear. It's driving me nuts.

After freelancing for 8 years, I may need to take a full time job. I have an opportunity but I'm afraid to commit. I like being my own boss.

Ugh, that sucks. I don't think I could do it, but there have been times that I've considered it. I think I'd sooner just scrape by than work for someone else at this point. You could take the opportunity and then quit if it totally sucks?

... related to this...

I just passed on a full time offer that would have been an insane commute, SHITTY pay and a ton of work. I was really close to taking it, because I really need the work, but I said no.

It was, hands down, the best feeling I've had in a year.

Now, I need a job.

Went to iceland over the weekend. I still have water clogging up my ear canals, can hardly hear anything with my left ear. It's driving me nuts.

Form a cup with your hand, put it over your ear, and push until you feel pressure building up. Then release. It should create some kind of vacuum that will let the water flow out...

what hot, dumb guys do to attract women:

First text: Hello

Next text after you don't respond for an hour: - picture of his face-

lol wat

what hot, dumb guys do to attract women:
First text: Hello
Next text after you don't respond for an hour: - picture of his face-
lol wat

Based on my fiance's statements regarding her time as a woman on a dating site, if you continue to fail to respond to this guy, you should prepare for:

1. Pictures of his abs next
  2. followed by an erect penis
  3. followed by insults and him saying you're ugly
  4. followed by an offer by him to pay you for sex