IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I agreed to make a poster for an upcoming show.  I'm really not a design guy though, and I don't use photoshop enough to ever remember how to use it.  So I put it off for about a week.  Then I finally decide I'll tackle it today.  Attempt to open photoshop only to discover some necessary file has gone missing.  So I have to reinstall it.  Spend a while fussing around with that.  Then spend a couple hours trying a bunch of things that look stupid, and eventually settle on something that's maybe sort of okay.  To me, this is something that's only worth doing if it can be done in half an hour or less, but it must have eaten up a good 4 hours of my time.  Never again.

I agreed to make a poster for an upcoming show.  I'm really not a design guy though, and I don't use photoshop enough to ever remember how to use it.  So I put it off for about a week.  Then I finally decide I'll tackle it today.  Attempt to open photoshop only to discover some necessary file has gone missing.  So I have to reinstall it.  Spend a while fussing around with that.  Then spend a couple hours trying a bunch of things that look stupid, and eventually settle on something that's maybe sort of okay.  To me, this is something that's only worth doing if it can be done in half an hour or less, but it must have eaten up a good 4 hours of my time.  Never again.

I get this a lot when I work on code. I'm going to pin this up somewhere as a reminder to not start over a project ever again and just keep on trucking with what I got.

I just put on a new white tshirt only to get little splash of bbq sauce on it a few minutes later. I'm willing to bet that wouldn't have happened if i kept my black tshirt on. Fuuu

I just put on a new white tshirt only to get little splash of bbq sauce on it a few minutes later. I'm willing to bet that wouldn't have happened if i kept my black tshirt on. Fuuu

just get clear bbq sauce next time.  no stains just like bepis clear

Last time I drank absinthe I split a bottle with a friend in Tokyo drinking shots in between sips of beer.

We were not popular with the natives.

Today I had on my brand new white tshirt and opened a can of sardines towards me like a friccin moron.

Did that thing where the lid comes off hard at the last millimetre and I jackson pollocked fish oil all over my front.

Edited by hello spiral

Today I had on my brand new white tshirt and opened a can of sardines towards me like a friccin moron.

Did that thing where the lid comes off hard at the last millimetre and I jackson pollocked fish oil all over my front.

Fuuu!

Last time I drank absinthe I split a bottle with a friend in Tokyo drinking shots in between sips of beer.

We were not popular with the natives.

Oh yeah, absinthe is legal in Japan innit.

Back when I lived in Sapporo two buddies of mine (one Japanese, one from my city) played a prank on me by inviting me to have a sip of coffee in a cafe. Sure enough, I was like "this tastes like licorice tho". Cheeky bastards.

Damn gym fiends.

Guy A: "You're doing it wrong. Believe me, this helped me."

Guy B: "Bro, you should do that, it'll work 100%, don't listen to that guy, he's got no idea."

Guy C: "Do this and you'll never need supplements, brah."

Guy D: "You need to bulk man. Then fast. Then bulk again. And fast again."

Guy E: "Don't bulk, you'll only gain fat. Just do this, etc, etc."

No wonder they spend their entire lives there.

i finally got data for my phone, i know i know, but i went into my phone's settings-> mobile data and noticed some apps using quite a lot of it

in order:

1. chrome

2. outlook

3. google play services

4. photos

etc.

i can click on each app and turn off background data. i've done that to some but will it affect my phone negatively??? like if i turn off background data for my outlook app i probably wouldn't get email updates right? but nothing wrong doing that for photos. what about chrome?

peace

the thing with sardines is, u have to let them own you. It is fine. Relx, enjoy the sardines. Sardines are the shit. It’s funny in Europe we think of sardines like it’s a can. Multiple sardines, one object. Look.. where the sardines come from, they build beautiful pyramids from sardines. These are truly mavmifixent examples of constructional emgoneering skills. Let the sardine become you and the sun will come.

oslCBE9.jpg

Moving out my flat to rent with a mate which will save me a fair amount each month, but I still like having a flat to myself knowing that it’s costing me more than I can afford.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

k

but what about a sardines + pineapple pizza

the pineapplefish!

pineapplefish.jpg

pineapple sardine + mint chocolate in the crust for sir Herr Jan

umami achieved

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I made a pot of meatball minestrone soup and I didn't think the recipe would be enough so I doubled it.

Now I have 9.5kg of soup. I have too much soup.

I did it again but this time with chicken. 9899 grams of soup.

wth =(

I’ve never made such amount of soup but my soup turned bad several times because of excessive amount nonetheless.... there are these portion-sized Tupperware things, think this is the correct solution. Just get a bunch & freeze most of it. I don’t have them. My soup turns bad. It’s not good.

I’ve never made such amount of soup but my soup turned bad several times because of excessive amount nonetheless.... there are these portion-sized Tupperware things, think this is the correct solution. Just get a bunch & freeze most of it. I don’t have them. My soup turns bad. It’s not good.

I'll probably freeze about half. 

It's just so easy to cook a huge batch of healthy soup for lunches during the week, so neither of us have to put lunches together really. Just soup in a container, done. 

Good thing neither of us get bored of the same food daily =/

302.76 cals, 29.87g protein, and 5.61g fat per 500g btw.  :cisfor: 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I made a pot of meatball minestrone soup and I didn't think the recipe would be enough so I doubled it.

wth =(

If you keep this up you're going to create a soup monster that slowly devours your home and city.

wth =(

If you keep this up you're going to create a soup monster that slowly devours your home and city.

Or people will think I'm starting a soup kitchen or something. That's enough soup for 19.49 people in one pot!

wth =(

Or people will think I'm starting a soup kitchen or something. That's enough soup for 19.49 people in one pot!

soup nazi style.

no soup for you!

I had a Zephyr Nova album more or less ready to go quite a long time ago, and was thinking I might finish it up for realz sometime soon.  But listening back... it's waaaaay to diverse, which is kind of a problem I've always had with my electronic stuff.  I seldom stick to a particular sound for more than a couple tracks, and then I want to try something totally different. This is great as a creative exercise, but it's not conducive to album making, which is in part why I've got such an anorexic discog going (the other part being that I'm constantly getting sidetracked by other projects I'm working on).  Anyway, there's one track that I really like, and I'm thinking I might want to make an entire album in that vein.  But then that leaves a couple dozen other good tracks homeless, perhaps never to see the light of day (as far as an official release is concerned).  it also means the album might be quite a while away, since the track I really like is also the most complex one.  Typical.  Hmmmmmmmmm.