IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Case in point, I just found my Exai CD in an area that swear I quadruple checked several weeks ago when I was actually going through their discography.  This may sound like an FWS, but it only serves to fill me with regret that I couldn't find it at that crucial time... even though I fucking looked there, repaetedly.  Fucking unknown unknowns that I thought were known knowns.  Damn you Rumsfeld.

:catrage:

cleaned my room this morning, what now?

now discard your heritage and identity in order to assimilate into the de facto power structure, which is the sole moral truth by virtue of its power itself.

once this is done, find a pure aryan penis and succ-succ-succ your way to success.

photo-7808.png?_r=1529831675

Woke up to a very orange light coming through my window. Apparently there are wildfires up north and a shit ton of smoke is blowing through SF.

http://abc7news.com/bay-area-covered-in-smoke-as-high-fire-danger-warning-extended/3687125/

can't seem to snap out of being a fat lazy drug using fuck. there's a bunch of other modes but this seems to be my default mode. fuck.

;^)

I went back the next day but she wasn't there. Came away with a new A3 sketchpad and a set of pallet knives for paint. Gonna end up with hella art supplies lol

Edited by hello spiral

vague emotional problem: every time i go out dancing random ppl want to dance with me because i'm good at it, but dancefloors also seem to be the place where my social anxiety ramps up the most. so i'll just spend the entire night dancing intensely while avoiding eye contact & mostly ignoring anyone who approaches me. tbh this seems pretty idm now that i think about it

actual problem: i broke a mason jar & got a piece of glass in my foot just now & now there's blood all over the floor

Torn about whether to buy CDs of the albums I want to listen to most in my van, or to just burn the mp3s onto CDs.  Buying the CDs leaves me with less money... but I'm soooooo lazy, and I miss the ritual of buying physical artefacts.

there's a new cute girl at work, we've talked a bit and she seems nice. last time i saw her she was all smiles except today she was being quite blunt when i talked to her and no eye contact. i mean no big deal but it kinda bummed me out like what happened?

Bit of advice. Try not to get involved with coworkers. Not just because the relationship might now work out, but also because even subtle advances may be taken pretty harshly and create a weird tense atmosphere. I think a lot of women don't want to be hit on at work, they're just trying to get work done. Also it's just harder these days to flirt in general, without girls thinking you're a creep (unless you're a 9 or 10, in which case you have a huge buffer for creepiness)

I've been on an endless quest to find the perfect blend of low end between 80-150Hz. The sweet spot for mids and highs has always been somewhat easy to grasp, but bass remains a tricky bastard.

Old dubstep bass is so fucking tasty. I can't even place my finger on what subgenre it would be considered but fucking Christ, I've been trying to create this type of bass on my own and it never comes out right:

https://soundcloud.com/sorrowgarage/reverie

Yes I know this isn't dubstep but it's the only track I can name off the top of my head that has "dat bass."

Not getting with girls at work is the kind of conventional wisdom that you have to figure out yourself and then you realize why people say it.

But... work creates the perfect environment for those sparks to fly. Someone attractive and nice that you have to cooperate with to achieve a goal creates a certain bond over time that the fickle, superficial dating scene just doesn’t provide. It sort of forces you to get to know someone and have feelings of fondness that can lead to more.

There are at least two married couples (coworkers) in my office and I have no idea how they manage that.

vague emotional problem: every time i go out dancing random ppl want to dance with me because i'm good at it, but dancefloors also seem to be the place where my social anxiety ramps up the most. so i'll just spend the entire night dancing intensely while avoiding eye contact & mostly ignoring anyone who approaches me. tbh this seems pretty idm now that i think about it

actual problem: i broke a mason jar & got a piece of glass in my foot just now & now there's blood all over the floor

combine these

combine these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_NntYhzV4

Parents oldening in real time.

i haven't seen my dad in over two years now. he's 67. i'm kinda afraid he'll look ancient next time i do (considering that my mom & siblings all look noticeably older every six months or so when i see them)

fwp: i just woke up & i feel like a pair of soaked jeans that someone is drying off by slapping them against a tree. and my morning coffee tastes gross because all i have is almond milk

Drank too much coffee today and started to feel sort of dizzy, giddy and hyperactive.

Now counterbalancing with a beer..