IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Coalbucket PI

My work computer has been set up in an odd way that it tries to save everything to a network location that has limited space, and is now full up with 'essential user settings', and I don't have admin access to change where things save to and the only IT technician is on indefinite leave for being overworked because she refused to give anyone access to anything on their computers so she had to run around all day fixing stuff which would have taken seconds.

It is a literally unbearable amount of suffering and I don't know if I can cope.

On top of everything else my L'Oreal Men Expert Invincible deodorant is probably good for one more moderate fumigation before I need to go back to Superdrug. Is there no end to this?

My share ratio on cinemageddon has been too low for too long and I'm worried that I will be banned. Now I'm seeding a film called Sexplorer but I don't want to leave my computer on all day in case my girlfriend discovers it.

My share ratio on cinemageddon has been too low for too long and I'm worried that I will be banned. Now I'm seeding a film called Sexplorer but I don't want to leave my computer on all day in case my girlfriend discovers it.

this is why it pays to have a computer dedicated to being a torrent server.

see the blue box there? that's my torrentbox

D0hTP.jpg

Guest Coalbucket PI

I want to pop the fan on for a bit to cool down but it blows my fucking papers around and makes my hair tickle my neck, why does everything happen to me?

Guest Lady kakapo

I used to like the name Rachel, but I met a Rachel I didn't like last week. Now I'm ambivalent towards anyone called Rachel, and I think it's holding me back.

its funny how many problems are computer related, and how often mac gets mentioned,

ok I have many problems,

Im thinking about buying a mac book, so if I visit my granny, there will be nothing, and I dont want to miss Logic for 2 weeks,

I will not leave the house, just like when I was a child, it will come to my mind even more when Im there. It pisses me off

that it will come to my mind. I could take a pc notebook, but I want Logic with me.

So the dual core macs are overpriced as fuck, in generall overpriced as fuck, mac users are dumb and rich.

my mac mini is weak as fuck, hardly can handle logic, ok, I m worried,

we had a power failure caused by a fire in the tranformer house at the building where I life. a lot of surge has been generated,

that could have harmed my mac, if the finder does pop up a 20 milliseconds too late, Im worried, I ask myself if I really had to update to

10.6.7, I think it was a mistake.

My cousine will have big wedding next month, I will have to deal with a lot of ppl, a lot of femals you know, I don't like that.

They will even have to stay over night at my place, because I have a lot of space.

I want to move to berlin, but I dont have a job there yet or never. I want to go, just to rot in a nice flat, in the middle of everything.

instead of in the middle of nowhere. I somethimes think that at least. Im fucked, but yeah Im fine. Im part of the joke.

its funny how many problems are computer related, and how often mac gets mentioned,

ok I have many problems,

Im thinking about buying a mac book, so if I visit my granny, there will be nothing, and I dont want to miss Logic for 2 weeks,

I will not leave the house, just like when I was a child, it will come to my mind even more when Im there. It pisses me off

that it will come to my mind. I could take a pc notebook, but I want Logic with me.

So the dual core macs are overpriced as fuck, in generall overpriced as fuck, mac users are dumb and rich.

my mac mini is weak as fuck, hardly can handle logic, ok, I m worried,

we had a power failure caused by a fire in the tranformer house at the building where I life. a lot of surge has been generated,

that could have harmed my mac, if the finder does pop up a 20 milliseconds too late, Im worried, I ask myself if I really had to update to

10.6.7, I think it was a mistake.

herp, the tongue on this guy! :happy:

Guest ruiagnelo

1080p blu ray rip torrents at 0 cost are taking 10 hours to download. seriously i can't live like this

Got stoned went to get fast food ordered at the window and drove away before getting the food. Get halfway home to realize my falter go back they give me the food and found the situation to be hilarious.

i don't want to be the guy to create the "cute mishaps that happened to you while you were high" thread, sorry dude.

edit: if this was a third world problems thread and you said "i walked a mile to get water but forgot to fill the buckets because i was having malnourishment hallucinations", i would say the same exact thing—just not on-topic

My sincere apologizes on that one guys my bad. I guess I view somethings different in regards to first world problems even though by definition this does constitute a problem.

EDIT: I didn't read the topic title correctly this isn't a problem I'm currently dealing with.

Edited by Ethel

Guest futuregirlfriend

The replacement fridge freezer we got from gumtree doesn't really match the rest of our stuff. On top of that the little shelves on the inside of the door are a bit too deep. Jam jars swish about and, I fear, could topple out if you were to open the fridge too quickly.

I pirated a load of old records last night and later on I'm going to have to go through the indignity of splitting a pile of cues to individual flacs.

Edited by futuregirlfriend

Got stoned went to get fast food ordered at the window and drove away before getting the food. Get halfway home to realize my falter go back they give me the food and found the situation to be hilarious.

i don't want to be the guy to create the "cute mishaps that happened to you while you were high" thread, sorry dude.

edit: if this was a third world problems thread and you said "i walked a mile to get water but forgot to fill the buckets because i was having malnourishment hallucinations", i would say the same exact thing—just not on-topic

My sincere apologizes on that one guys my bad. I guess I view somethings different in regards to first world problems even though by definition this does constitute a problem.

EDIT: I didn't read the topic title correctly this isn't a problem I'm currently dealing with.

lol no sweat, this mishap was just another first world problem. you're in.