IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

i drank too much last night and have a headache as a result

and now i have to babysit my roommate's kid (they live upstairs) and i left my soda in the fridge downstairs and going ALL THE WAY BACK downstairs to get it just seems like too much of a hassle to bother. also i have to watch the wiggles. ughghghg.

my friend came over yesterday unannounced and woke me up with country music. seriously, her taste is incredibly questionable. to the point that it annoys me that she's such a nice person i can't get too mad at her for it.

i'd really like to play some tf2 but i'm on a netbook that will never, ever, be able to run it.

Taking a shit. Wiping ass for 10 minutes. Hate that shit, happens quite often to me. Sometimes my ass starts to bleed because I have to wipe it so damn much.

Edited by Dropp

Taking a shit. Wiping ass for 10 minutes. Hate that shit, happens quite often to me. Sometimes my ass starts to bleed because I have to wipe it so damn much.

oops wrong thread. this is rough though.

Edited by KY

Guest theSun

i've been at work for 6 hours and have only been on watmm/facebook twice :(

my burrito was good but it was leftovers, so it wasn't great. the sour cream was also all concentrated in the end. double fml :(:(

Guest underscore

if his anal issues are anything like mine (related to diet, mostly), that is as much of a first world problem as you can find

My wireless connection cuts out several times everyday, especially while watmming.

I'd use the Joyrex method for that one (spread ass in shower, let water work its magic.) Also, beware of hemorrhoids. Eat more fibre.

if his anal issues are anything like mine (related to diet, mostly), that is as much of a first world problem as you can find

lol.. Dunno if I have anal issues. My turds just break in half when they come out or something like that.

I'd use the Joyrex method for that one (spread ass in shower, let water work its magic.) Also, beware of hemorrhoids. Eat more fibre.

I'm aware of this method. But it's not everywhere there's a shower available to solve my little wiping ass issue. FML

Edited by Dropp

I want to pop the fan on for a bit to cool down but it blows my fucking papers around and makes my hair tickle my neck, why does everything happen to me?

That this sort of thing can happen in the 21st fucking century is a scandal.

i've been summoned for jury duty on monday and i'm trying to figure out a way to not get selected so i don't have to do it again. three of my colleagues have suggested painting a swastika on my forehead. i don't think i'll go that far though.

I turned 30 today and I just realized (a) how old I feel and (b) I'll be paying my student loans for over 30 more years. :nelson:

doesn't a long-term loan like that help your credit rating though?

first world solution

my cocksucker "friend" stole over 200$ from me yesterday.

this is moving more into 2nd or even 3rd world problems

yeah—this sounds like a non-denominational problem if anything. time to murk a bro

Guest Coalbucket PI

I want to pop the fan on for a bit to cool down but it blows my fucking papers around and makes my hair tickle my neck, why does everything happen to me?

That this sort of thing can happen in the 21st fucking century is a scandal.

I know right!

Guest Sprigg

Facebook won't let me post status updates/ links to my own wall, but I can do anything else on there. :trashbear:

Saw the new harry potter, the parking lot afterwards took almost half as long to get out of as the movie was.

Guest hahathhat

i have had an HDTV for god knows how many months and only just now have i realized i can receive TV off the air. i thought this thing was just for xbox. i suppose this is not really a first world problem so much as a first world situation

elaboration: when i got it i tuned to the non-HDTV numbers and got nothing; figured i needed an antenna. today i notice it's 5am and maybe i could catch the news if the tv worked? then it hits me that maybe HDTV numbers are not the same as the non-HDTV numbers. internets lookup!! and now i have tv

Edited by hahathhat

Guest futuregirlfriend

Downloaded a programme about a kid who escaped the Rwandan genocide. I find out it's a BBC3 production.