IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

On 6/6/2021 at 6:27 AM, Audioblysk said:

I can't stop fantasizing about liquidating my assets, quitting my taxing corporate job and buying farmland in the dry jungles/hills of Mexico somewhat close to the Ocean. 

Year-round growing season for food, everything is cheap AF, can have a pool in the yard, can be waaay more sustainable food/farming/permaculture wise... all of these things sound great. 

All I wanna do is chill and become slightly more 3rd world... that's my 1st world problemo du jour, my hombres

Do it.

Exist at a more outer layer of civilisation when you have the skills and means to do that, so that you can transcend it more easily and quickly and with fewer consequences, and go back into it again more seamlessly. That way you can be in contact with things beyond the normal human reality more easily, without falling back so hardly. And you can be in contact with the normal human world more easily without getting into trouble. Civilisation doesn't allow certain energies to exist in its realm, so you can only get into contact with these energies when you live on the fringes of civilisation (or its outer layers of security). You need to have your feet on both worlds, so that you can see both clearly, with less distortion.

But if your focus is too much on one of them - if you are too much a part of one of them - then it becomes hard to see beyond it and hard to see clearly what's there.

A renaissance, a renewal, also needs a renaissance man or woman to bring it about. If you want to bring about a renaissance in your life, you need to identify your particular calling and then develop the skills and means to realise it (which you seem to already have done, because it's what you want). The one who brings about a renaissance in their own life needs to have wide interests and varied talents. If you are ready to be a Renaissance Man, do it, I'd say.

It's your "life mission". This is the grand purpose of your life – something that you are meant to do that will give you great satisfaction and fulfilment.

• Like 1

My entire key chain fell out of my pocket during my bike ride today and now it exists somewhere in Baltimore outside of my pocket.  I will be riding my bike to work for a while.

• Like 1

I’ve had a whopping total of 10 hours or so of sleep over the last 3 nights. Try to get 5+ hours tonight but started having a severe, probably silverfish induced, allergy attack while drifting off. Have to get up in about 4 hours. Fml. 

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, user said:

I’ve had a whopping total of 10 hours or so of sleep over the last 3 nights. Try to get 5+ hours tonight but started having a severe, probably silverfish induced, allergy attack while drifting off. Have to get up in about 4 hours. Fml. 

well thats ur problem fucker hähähä 

dont stress urself too hard

• Like 1

Speaking of sleep, my problem was oversleeping just now. Meant to take only a half-hour nap before dinner but ended up being nearly three hours. WTF.

At least it looks my previous FWP might actually get resolved now - getting overcharged at the food truck last Friday because of a faulty card reader. But good news is the manager might be able to reverse those excess charges after all.

On 6/6/2021 at 4:32 PM, ignatius said:

the dubious situation of americans leaving usa and going down to mexico and buying a beach house or whatever and the legal grey areas for property ownership. 

Fucking colonizers exploiting the third world amirite?

8 hours ago, dingformung said:

u idiot, fuck u

if u were here in front of me i would push u

then say mean words to u

i will come and fuck u

i have semen in my ball sack

its stored in the eggs that are stored in the sack

eat my ass cunt

its very clean

i take a shower everyday

and clean my ass hole

and my balls are very tight

and they dont ever smell

and they itch alot

i get scratched by my balls everyday

and it hurts alot

but its ok

because im a man

and i feel pleasure at the same time

i have a lot of hair on my balls

so much that i can make a wig

my balls are very large

and they are the size of a watermelon

and they hurt alot

and they are very swollen

and they are very heavy

and they are very hairy

and they have a lot of hair on them

and they smell

and they are very saggy

and they are the size of a bowling ball

i have to suck on them everyday

to keep them young

i dont have a penis

im sorry

but i have to go

lol

goodbye

the end

i think

i dont know

i could be writing

a book

or something

i dont know

i could be

a famous writer

So do you or do you not have shaved balls? 

Some folks do find it too sticky/clinging but I love a smooth Balzac, shaven haven. Smell wise yes too, heady as madre natura intended, but wonderfully so with no nasty hairs for old stank to cling on to. 

Same goes for el butthole. Shower at least once a day and during hot weather, quick n easy rinse after you've drained the lizard/emptied yo back. 

• Haha 1

I miss a woman I met the other night. We seemed on the same wavelength and she could read my thoughts but I didn't ID her. I hope to find another one that looks exactly like her and has similar mannerisms. She was perfection. It was a short interaction but I missed an opportunity (for a longer interaction), and it was my own fault. But I learned exactly one thing from her (which I'm not going to share on the internet).

On 6/15/2021 at 12:32 AM, chenGOD said:

Current FWP - insomnia kicking hard again.

extremely relatable. lately i wake up way too early, am tired all day, then i can't sleep when it's finally late. awesome

• Sad 1

I live in a way too safe and middle-class city. Police here doesn't have anything to do so they spend their time harassing harmless people, following them around, controlling them, even punching and physically abusing them when they don't do what they say. It destroys the street life. I think they receive too much government money. Maybe they should be sent to places where there is a shortage of police forces. Maybe some de-manning would be a good idea. I'm worried about the safety & future of this place. A lot of my friends and acquaintances have left. It's becoming a really boring pensioner paradise. It's a shame because I like this place but the police and government are ruining it. I feel like I'm living in a police state.

^^^ you should give Chechnya a try. 
Edit: but make sure you try it as an international drug kingpin, otherwise give it a miss. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dingformung said:

I live in a way too safe and middle-class city. Police here doesn't have anything to do so they spend their time harassing harmless people, following them around, controlling them, even punching and physically abusing them when they don't do what they say. It destroys the street life. I think they receive too much government money. Maybe they should be sent to places where there is a shortage of police forces. Maybe some de-manning would be a good idea. I'm worried about the safety & future of this place. A lot of my friends and acquaintances have left. It's becoming a really boring pensioner paradise. It's a shame because I like this place but the police and government are ruining it. I feel like I'm living in a police state.

There's a small mindedness that seeps from unknown sources and thrives in such places. It's materialism heaven but something always seems off. Food that looks good on paper will taste bland and feel disappointing. The women look pretty but unsexy and stern, like neatly manicured dolls. And the streets are uneaven when you're down. 

When you're strange, faces come out of the rain

When you're strange, no one remembers your name

• Like 1