IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Just now, ignatius said:

the food cart w/good burgers i want to go to is all the way across town. i need gas. 

That's funny, I often get gas after the food cart... :cisfor:

• Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 1

3 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

I joined the waitlist for the community pool in the neighborhood I’m moving to soon, and the estimated wait time is 10 years.

By that time you'll be one of those old men that hangs out in the sauna.

7 hours ago, sidewinder said:

I joined the waitlist for the community pool in the neighborhood I’m moving to soon, and the estimated wait time is 10 years.

tf? you won't be able to use the neighborhood pool, despite being a resident of said community? kind of defeats the purpose of having a community pool then. unless I'm missing something here, that sounds w h a c k

10 hours ago, sidewinder said:

sounds like they need to build a few more pools. 

• Like 1

in my third year of uni on a year abroad studying in a university in france. failed an exam by 1 mark today - one of the questions was to name the band of an 80s song that the lecturer had briefly mentioned when he went off on a tangent 4 weeks back.

when will it end? academia was a mistake. human development as a result of agriculture in civilisation was a mistake. why is my future decided by this man? so many questions.

Edited by milkface

November's ps plus games look pretty shit except for Amalur which i already bought last month for 20 e ?

1 hour ago, milkface said:

in my third year of uni on a year abroad studying in a university in france. failed an exam by 1 mark today - one of the questions was to name the band of an 80s song that the lecturer had briefly mentioned when he went off on a tangent 4 weeks back.

when will it end? academia was a mistake. human development as a result of agriculture in civilisation was a mistake. why is my future decided by this man? so many questions.

Lol wtf i hope the question is somehow related to the course, otherwise you should file a complaint maybe

16 hours ago, yekker said:

By that time you'll be one of those old men that hangs out in the sauna.

There better be a sauna. If not now, by then.

8 hours ago, zero said:

tf? you won't be able to use the neighborhood pool, despite being a resident of said community? kind of defeats the purpose of having a community pool then. unless I'm missing something here, that sounds w h a c k

I agree. It's not like a master-planned or gated community, more like a micro-neighborhood although it does have specific boundaries. I'm guessing they allow membership by residents of neighboring communities or hell, anyone that applies really. That's my guess. An acquaintance lives about 5 miles away in a different neighborhood and is a member. Between the two of us, there are probably 3-4 micro-neighborhoods like mine. Not sure how else to describe them as many of us here live in such different regions. Also I just realized when I applied, I used my current, temporary address that's 10 miles away and was able to join the waitlist. So it's clearly not exclusive to the neighborhood which is kind of annoying. But not all neighborhoods have their own community pool, so it's spreading the wealth so to speak.

Apparently they accept 40-60 new memberships per year, depends who drops out (or drops dead).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yekker said:

Have you tried drawing your thoughts to understand them better? Just an idea I'm throwing out there.

writing can help too. 

also, exercise. meditative state via exercise can be a thing if you walk/run/ride long distances. routinely. 

tumblr_inline_nkel3zIZPJ1qh7uyc.gif&f=1&

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Berk said:

November's ps plus games look pretty shit except for Amalur which i already bought last month for 20 e ?

Lol wtf i hope the question is somehow related to the course, otherwise you should file a complaint maybe

It was related to the course but each lecture is 1h30 long and I don't take note of every single word he says in his ramblings so I didn't have it in my notes

11 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I am the first human being to ever break the 2000 post mark in the SFWP thread. ?

that's almost 20% of your posts m8

One can only deduce that the other 80% are this:

Spoiler

• Thanks 1