IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

48 minutes ago, zero said:

rents & housing prices in just about every urban area in N. America are insane right now. I keep hearing about an exodus from larger metros to smaller towns further away. but that's like for the crowd that is already established work wise, can do the 100% remote thing. for those just starting out, work in service industry, etc., I just have no clue how they are supposed to live when housing is this unaffordable. don't know where this is all headed. can't see it all going back to prices from 10 years ago, may dip a bit, but still gonna be more than it should be.

Homelessness is gonna increase probably.

Shit is insane.

''nothing to see here the market is gonna regulate itself''

lol yeah right

Edited by thefxbip

I found a cute chick on tik tok but during her live stream someone mentioned that she was trans. She's really pretty though. She wouldn't admit being trans though saying it didn't matter. Maybe it doesn't? 

I just opened a 25 lb (11.35 kg) bag of rice I bought last weekend. And I was scooping some into my rice cooker pot, there was a brief, shrill sound that sounded like one of the velociraptors from Jurassic Park but at a higher pitch and speed. Scared the bejeezus out of me. I've had a mouse infestation before, but after this happened I prodded the bag with the holding end of my broom to see if anything would move or stir about. Nothing.

It's also snowing like crazy rn and my car is already pretty much buried. Off work today due to federal holiday but since plowing snow is one of my primary duties, I have my work cut out for me tomorrow.

Edited by ambermonke
  • Haha 1

Moved into a nicer, larger place and now about half of my cables are too short but I can't afford longer cables because of all the moving expenses.

Edited by TubularCorporation

went on a date with a girl and shes back at mine afterwards and as we're getting down n dirty a song that we had been talking about earlier that week because its lyrics were quite funny coincidentally comes on so i stop and im like 'aw for fucks sake' and leaned over to skip it cause it didnt fit the vibe at all and she laughed for a good 3 minutes at my reaction and that god damn song killed the mood!!!!!! it's not deep cause i'm seeing her again later but my days it was actually such a bad time for it to play

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

16 hours ago, drillkicker said:

The file is in .au format, which apparently means it was made by audacity?  It has to be my own work, but it's weird because i feel like i would have some memory of making it.

lol well based on some of the stuff you've been posting on here of late, you aren't exactly coming across as a reliable narrator. could be your split personality at work.

but seriously, I on occasion dig out stuff I recorded a long time ago, and also don't recognize it at all. but this is like random recordings from 2005, so don't think any brain is capable of deep diving that far.

hey at least you recorded it. the number of riffs/ideas I didn't jot down and are now long gone...

1 hour ago, zero said:

lol well based on some of the stuff you've been posting on here of late, you aren't exactly coming across as a reliable narrator. could be your split personality at work.

but seriously, I on occasion dig out stuff I recorded a long time ago, and also don't recognize it at all. but this is like random recordings from 2005, so don't think any brain is capable of deep diving that far.

hey at least you recorded it. the number of riffs/ideas I didn't jot down and are now long gone...

It sounds like it has a lot of work put into it though.  An electroacoustic collage using a diverse sound palette.  It is the same kind of stuff that i was making at the time that the file is dated to, and it's in my personal project folder where almost everything is my work, but i still feel like i should be cautious.

• Like 1

What the fuck is up with these French TER ticket vending machines? It's the worst user interface I've experienced in a ticket vending machine. Who the fuck came up with the idea that rotating a disc would be the best way to select from dozens of different options on the screen?

Automate_billets_TER_Alsace_2013.jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, zkom said:

What the fuck is up with these French TER ticket vending machines? It's the worst user interface I've experienced in a ticket vending machine. Who the fuck came up with the idea that rotating a disc would be the best way to select from dozens of different options on the screen?

Automate_billets_TER_Alsace_2013.jpg

theyre trollin'

Automate_billets_TER_Alsace_2013b.jpg

After trying to get back into my music projects i remember why i quit in the first place.  I waste immense amounts of time working on something and then when it's done nobody likes it.  I dont understand why i stuck to it for so many years.  What a fucking stupid way to spend my time.

• Like 1