IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I was sleeping in an abandoned basement at night earlier today but then i looked around me and realized that it was 11 in the morning and i was driving on the interstate.  The sun was shining bright and everything appeared very suddenly.

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I was sleeping in an abandoned basement at night earlier today but then i looked around me and realized that it was 11 in the morning and i was driving on the interstate.  The sun was shining bright and everything appeared very suddenly.

Shit, sounds dangerous man.

19 hours ago, drillkicker said:

my fwp.. i think i might have a job offer in the next month... might have to rejoin society at some level. 

Edited by ignatius

55 minutes ago, luke viia said:

omfg this squirrel is a cunt

I'm a pretty non-violent person but I'd kick this little fucker into the sea if i got the chance

28 minutes ago, user said:

Kick it in its nuts! 

Only one solution...

• Burger 1

On 11/25/2021 at 2:26 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'm bored of everything and am certain the years ahead of me will never be as good as the ones behind me.

hey you've got those golden age retirement years ahead man, that's where it's at! at least that's what the brochures say. work work work all your life just so you can plop your happy ass in front of a TV and do nothing.

• Big Brain 1

36 minutes ago, yekker said:

Gold crown?

porcelain i suspect. and some composite.  i also have 3 old fillings that need to be replaced. they're silver. doc said the reason they don't use (or he doesn't) use silver is because over time it will expand/contract with cold and heat and cause the tooth to crack.. "and also the mercury of course is not good for anyone". 

i have a crown on the other side of where new one will go that is part gold.. like the lining or something and then it's porcelain over it. 

On 11/25/2021 at 3:26 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'm bored of everything and am certain the years ahead of me will never be as good as the ones behind me.

Plenty of LSD can change that. 

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

They put me on risperidone and now i feel so sedated that i can barely even think about getting up to do anything.  Working on this shit is going to be really rough.

I went on that stuff briefly in my early 20's, and was similarly effected.

I just got in an argument last night with my landlord/friend. Over rent prices of course. I was questioning his data and once we got into it was raising my voice. He was being pretty bull headed himself... Anys this morning I talk to him again and he's just as upset and he's telling me that he can't believe I'm not trusting him. Basically we are arguing over a paper that the government sent me. Looks like the government made a boo boo but you can see why I'd trust that over anything else. I was just accusing him of making an error.

Success:

McDonald's gave me extra donuts. 

4 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I went on that stuff briefly in my early 20's, and was similarly effected.

It's not doing anything to stop the voices though, it's just making me tired.  I think it's even making me more paranoid than i was before.

8 hours ago, drillkicker said:

It's not doing anything to stop the voices though, it's just making me tired.  I think it's even making me more paranoid than i was before.

What do the voices say?  I imagine hearing voices would be quite unsettling.  I did not experience that, except on perhaps one occasion... which I'm not sure of.  (Met someone on a walk who seemed to have knowledge of my train of thought, and shared a brief exchange with them... but it may have been a hallucination.  Was a bit sleep deprived at the time.  To me they were as real as anything else I've experienced in my waking life, so... no idea what to make of that memory.)