IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

On 10/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, cruising for burgers said:

went to MD Winkie's diner which is now an abandoned Caesar's restaurant but it was packed with parked cars so I only got shitty pics... oh and shitty lighting...

IMG_20221010_100551_4CS.jpg

IMG_20221010_103437.jpg

IMG_20221010_103918.jpg

IMG_20221010_104743.jpg

where's the dumpster? isn't that where the mud faced man hides? I'd ask if you went and checked to see if he was there, but I can't find the dumpster in any of your pics...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, zero said:

where's the dumpster? isn't that where the mud faced man hides? I'd ask if you went and checked to see if he was there, but I can't find the dumpster in any of your pics...

I'll post the pics l8r dudebro but there's no dumpster anymore :cattears:

is he mud faced or ? faced? 1st time I watched it strucked me as a burnt face man so now everytime I watch it I see a burnt face... but yeah now looking at it it's just oil/mud I guess... ?

does this mean that Lynch is into Primus? ???‍♂️

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Big Brain 1

My girlfriend bought some peppermint essential oils for her diffuser that she needed help opening.  So I unscrewed the lid and removed the plastic seal.  5 minutes later my balls are stinging with that ice cold fire associated with minty things.  Seriously???  I must have unconsciously touched the crotch of my pants, and the oil residue managed to seep all the way through the pants, through my briefs, and onto my balls.  Still stings.  

• Farnsworth 1

My girlfriend bought some peppermint essential oils for her diffuser that she needed help opening.  So I unscrewed the lid and removed the plastic seal.  5 minutes later my balls are stinging with that ice cold fire associated with minty things.  Seriously???  I must have unconsciously touched the crotch of my pants, and the oil residue managed to seep all the way through the pants, through my briefs, and onto my balls.  Still stings.  

make a mojito with those balls. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, luke viia said:

let my old truck sit too long and now the battery is unjumpable. and there are giant spiders in the cab. i am the primary problem of my life :cisfor:

Went thru similar thing recently. Hardly driving and when I did it was very short drives so battery never charged. Had to put it on a trickle charger every week. Eventually this kills the battery. It still lasted 3 yrs of life but was deemed dead by the tests the shop did. Had to get a new battery. I only drive like 4k miles a year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

Went thru similar thing recently. Hardly driving and when I did it was very short drives so battery never charged. Had to put it on a trickle charger every week. Eventually this kills the battery. It still lasted 3 yrs of life but was deemed dead by the tests the shop did. Had to get a new battery. I only drive like 4k miles a year. 

what about the spiders? do u have them as well? normal sized or giant? ?️?️?️

10 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

what about the spiders? do u have them as well? normal sized or giant? ?️?️?️

not in the car. but end of summer i caught and freed several really big house spiders.. like fat fucking things that had been living well somewhere.  real creepers. made sure they weren't poisonous before i trapped them and flinged them outside because there's brown recluse spiders in oregon and they will fuck you up if you get bit/stung. necrotic tissue and all that. open sore at the site of the bite. 

• Like 1

Got tickets to a show (it happened last night) I wanted to go to so bad with 2 other friends back in March but 2 of us found out we had an exam on the morning after the show about two weeks ago, meaning we were no longer able to go. The other friend still goes and met the artist at the end of the show..... Ready to kill myself now. In my life I've gotten concert/ show tickets 6 times but have actually only been to 2 concerts. Fuck uni.

Edited by milkface

21 hours ago, milkface said:

Got tickets to a show (it happened last night) I wanted to go to so bad with 2 other friends back in March but 2 of us found out we had an exam on the morning after the show about two weeks ago, meaning we were no longer able to go. The other friend still goes and met the artist at the end of the show..... Ready to kill myself now. In my life I've gotten concert/ show tickets 6 times but have actually only been to 2 concerts. Fuck uni.

Get your priorities straight, maybe? 

i don't like the holidays much but it a chance to see some people and be social while wearing comfy pants/pajamas and eating too much. so i think that's gonna happen here w/a couple friends. 

i'm so indifferent some days because living in an absurd cruel slapstick capitalist bureaucracy strangles so many things. also, i'll probably run out of kratom tea bags before the next delivery gets here so i'll have to source locally which is no big deal but i was hoping this wouldn't be a thing like that but i guess i'll have to take a break from it so i don't obsess also will be good for the tolerance. but wtf i don't want to. i want same routine every day so i can focus on shit i want/need to do.

also, have to get an MRI on my left shoulder since it's not improving w/PT and anti-inflammatory meds. 

i woke up on the proverbial wrong side of the bed today. 

edit: imagined my 7th grade self reading this back and saying 

Edited by ignatius

4 hours ago, user said:

Get your priorities straight, maybe? 

What do you mean? I literally did just that by skipping 4 concerts to prioritise my university work. It's just annoying when you get tickets 6 months in advance then an exam is sprung on you with 2 weeks notice ? Could have been any other day of the week and it would have worked out. Unlucky that's all.

4 hours ago, Squee said:

@milkface

I've had tickets to see Massive Attack three times and all three times I've been hindered one way or the other.

Ughhh that's so frustrating. Did you manage to catch them in the end?

1 hour ago, milkface said:

What do you mean? I literally did just that by skipping 4 concerts to prioritise my university work. It's just annoying when you get tickets 6 months in advance then an exam is sprung on you with 2 weeks notice ? Could have been any other day of the week and it would have worked out. Unlucky that's all.

Yeah, no. Skip school, go show.

• Like 2

Got my driver license renewed today but my new photo looks like shite. Looks like I have no neck, like a hairy nadsack or something.

Edited by ambermonk

4 hours ago, ambermonk said:

Got my driver license renewed today but my new photo looks like shite. Looks like I have no neck, like a hairy nadsack or something.

i got mine renewed a month ago, and the 'smile' on my picture is like i'm eating lemon peels and having diarrhea at the same time

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

10 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i hope it was just heartburn

i've had that scare several times.

I hope so.
I've had it happen before when I was under a lot of pressure. Lately, i've been under a lot of pressure, but I managed to hire some people to help me.

• Like 1